• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like the card system?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It's okay/ don't care

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoryu

I liked it in general. It had its problems, but it was okay. That's why I'm looking forward to BBS: Judging from what we've seen, the battle system appears to basically be the card system (without the actual cards) without those flaws.

captain

Bronze Member
I actually really like the card system and thought it worked well. It added a thought process to a GBA game that mad eit more challenging. But I do prefer the normal KH way of fighting.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It made the game ten times better, and wasn't mindless mashing.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Ah, you always have to worry about the card number and i'm the type where I will just smash the button to attack.

Use that brain of yours once in a while. That's whats wrong with games nowadays. Mindless button smashing.

"er... ooh, pretty colors. smash smash smash.... disney characters! omg cloud! smash smash smash..."

KH is killing brain cells.

The Card System was, and is, the best KH battle system. Ever.

Indeed.

KH29

It was frustrating at first but I enjoyed it. As for the KH style, you rather button smash then use your head?

Owa

I actually prefer the kingdom hearts 2 battle system more, even though its way too easy...
but yeah the card system was still really great, im guessing bbs will be sort of a mix of the two, hope it turns out great.

Ehh sort of off subject, but anyone else think that the gameplay for 358/2 days should have been more like It's a wonderful world (the world ends with you)? seems like walking around with the stylus and slashing enemies with it, and little magic/limit command at the corner of the touch screen would be more fun.

Twilightprince10

I really enjoyed the card system because it made you think out a strategy while you made your deck, and it wasnt just pressing triangle every 3 seconds!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I actually liked the card system. It was a nice challenge IMO, I didn't need very long to get the hang out of it.

Valamphias

The Card System was, and is, the best KH battle system. Ever.
Agreed.

I actually prefer the kingdom hearts 2 battle system more, even though its way too easy...
but yeah the card system was still really great, im guessing bbs will be sort of a mix of the two, hope it turns out great.
Really? The fact that I could let my mind wander to other subjects while I played this game detracted points in my perspective. Outside of a couple of the bosses, the battle system in KH2 was completely uninteresting (outside of the flashy attacks).

Ehh sort of off subject, but anyone else think that the gameplay for 358/2 days should have been more like It's a wonderful world (the world ends with you)? seems like walking around with the stylus and slashing enemies with it, and little magic/limit command at the corner of the touch screen would be more fun.
As long as the gameplay is functional and fun, it really doesn't matter much to me.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
The enemies always play higher cards than me and I usually have card breaks or my cards don't work in general.
Not use my head? I didn't mean it like that... well now that I think about it, the only thing that comes to mind is just to beat the enemy and nothing else really matters. Just as long as i'm attacking and weakening/killing the enemy.

Valamphias

Buy the more expensive card decks from the Moogles if you don't want to put much thought into it, as they are more likely to yield higher value cards. A couple of zero cards for the bosses can work miracles, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back