• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captian Hook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
kh hook or CoM hook? i only know a bout kh hook. all i did was send donald and goofy after him until he was low on health, remember if you do this you're gonna face flying heartless. then i went in and whacked the heck out of him donald should heal you but always be on the safe side(carry potions and ethers or elixers). also stay flying, if you need to run away (for healing purposes), flying is quickest. repeat this until he's finished.

(if it doesn't work than i dunno)

Solar_Eclipse

Website
silentseraphim.deviantart.com
MetalSora did say COM, didn't they? =.=

I dunno if you've already beaten him, but just get as many 8 or 9 lvl Cures and lots of 8, 9 and 0 lvl Key Cards. Don't bother with summons and magic.

Anyway, in the beginning, just get in as many hits on him as you can. DON'T use combos, they use up your cards faster than you can say 'I'm dead'. When he starts throwing bombs at you, and the ship starts tilting, try to dodge roll to the higher side so the bombs can't roll towards you. If you're low on health (try not to let your HP get less than 3/4 of a full bar) wait until the boat is stable again and heal. Reshuffle cards when you need to, and you should beat Hook. His HP bar isn't that long.

Hope that helped! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back