• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cant wait till kh2 U.S. release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
all i know is that i reserved my copy in december the date has been pussh back to march 30 at my local game stop s-e must have trouble getting all the actors they need and if they cant the the real actors the have to get people that sound like them disney got huge names to be thems movies that work hard and they heve to fit kh in their schedle some how it just takes time
but i still want the game to come out march first but i know it is just wishful thinking

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
the release date for every game by s-e has been wishful thinking. take dragon quest VIII for instance. they said that it was going to come out in 2004 and look at it now. it was released in november of 2005. let's hope that s-e doesn't pull another trick on us. but still. it helps to be optimistic!:D

ZachSora

Gamestop and ebgames changed their release date to March 30th 2006. I don't believe them but I want you people to keep this date in mind just in case they're right okay. But you never know both Ebgames and Gamestop might change it back March 1st 2006 okay.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
first off- gamestop does not "call" anyone except the day or two before a game is released. They do not call you on the phone and tell you when a game comes out. Duh. Also, you know it is going to be stateside eventually. So, since most of us have waited 3 years, just shut up!!!!! bitching about it, will not make it get here any sooner

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, reading this thread...
I have given up hope in every way that Kingdom Hearts will be coming out in March.
Sounds to me like April is the "Lucky Holiday".
Damn Square-Enix. I don't care if anyone says that "Their working their asses off".
They made a mistake advertising it so early.
They also made another mistake by giving out Trailers in 2003.
They made a mistake not working on it until the last minute.
It's undeniable: Square-Enix did NOT do everything right.

sora_barzahd

I've been waiting since 2 months after it was announced on a payed off pre order and i've come very close to cracking. I guess KH madness will do it to ya :S

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
BunnyCupCakes said:
Ppl make mistakes....live with it.

They did the same thing with FF:AC,which has been known for like what....since 2004 & still hasn't come out.

Patience is what counts.
It's just a game u_u

I know it's just a game... I'm just stating that it has to be clear and out of the open to everyone that "Square" did not do this intentionally. It needs to be common knowledge to the fans who have been waiting so long as I have.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm actually very positive that KH2 is going to come out on March 31st because that day is a part of spring and Square said Spring 2006. So it is coming out very soon, but until then, lets get pumped for Grandia III( I know I was trashing this game, but once I read everything about it, it sounds like it's going to kick some serious a** in the gaming market if Square gives it the right advertising)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back