• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Can't let go - Xion/Roxas/Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsleftofme

Nothing belongs to me, and I don't make any money by writing this, yadda yadda yadda.

Short note: I know we don't really know all about Xion or 385/2 days, but I just wanted to write this XD And also, I know it's confusing at times but that's important to the story... kinda staccato-like, and I like it like that. And sry if this sucks!

-

Xion can't let them both go.

Something inside Xion is screaming as Roxas laughs at her and Axel smiles at Roxas. She sees blue and green in her mind, so calm and loud and their smiles small and wide.

She doesn't reach for their hands and thinks when she would she would only destroy Roxas more because he would go after her and when she would she would only destroy Axel more because he would go after Roxas going after her.

They jerk around when she goes but there's nothing for her to go back for; there's something important she has to do and she doesn't want to hurt them. She's done enough of that.

-

Roxas finds her first.

And he can't let her go.

Something inside Roxas is screaming as she turns around. He sees her blue gaze in his mind, so bright and confused and her sad and gentle smile.

He reaches for her hand and thinks he must hurt her so tight is his grip.

But then Xion jerks away, and when she goes he decides that maybe there's nothing to go back for, after all.

-

Axel finds him first.

And he can't let him go.

Something inside Axel is screaming as he turns around. He sees his blue gaze in his mind, so bright and confused and his sad and bitter smile.

He wants to reach for his hand and thinks he would hurt him if he did.

But then Roxas jerks away, and when Roxas goes he knows he won't go back.

-

Roxas finds him last.

And can't let him go.

Something inside Sora is screaming as he closes his eyes. Sora sees his green gaze in his mind, so dim and knowing and his sad and wild smile.

Roxas tries to reach for his hand and thinks he would hurt him if he he had a hand to reach out with.

But then Axel fades away, and when he goes he can't and wouldn't want to go back anymore.

And Sora just stands there, bewildered and empty and wonders why he feels like there's nothing to go on for.

HeartOfTheHero

It was a little bit confusing at first, but it was good. Personally I think you did an excellent job, it's different and you used an interesting style in writing it.

whatsleftofme

It was a little bit confusing at first, but it was good. Personally I think you did an excellent job, it's different and you used an interesting style in writing it.

Thank you! Yes, I didn't know how to start off in the beginning, but it was important to me what it was "confusing" with the repeated patterns.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That was well written and quite beautiful. I really like your writing style.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I liked it, but you do seem to be a bit repetitive at times. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back