• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cannon Heartless in Disney Castle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=s15.jpg

Okay, we obviously can see a cannon heartless right next to sora in that picture, but I originally thought that that pic was just a small part of the actual heartless. However, if you look to the heartless to the left of that one, you will notice that the heartless is actually just a floating cannon (Instead of a lot more than that, as I originally thought, I thought it would be a heartless with cannon arms). Sorry if you already noticed this, I just posted this because I thought some people might not know this already.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I've never seen that pic before. And I can't really tell what that heartless is in the corner of the pic. All ya can see is it's head "at least it looks like a head".

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

It is pretty obvious that it is a cannon, the reason being that they are firing a blast of something (Fire I beleive) at Sora. The only weird thing is that their Cannon balls have the Heartless insignia on them, and they appear to have no eyes (Visible at least) but I am 85% sure that they are indeed cannons.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
It kinda looked like Sora was shootin the fire. Well to me at least. Cause if you look at the tip of the keyblade it looks like Sora is shootin fire at the heartless.

OniJager

GFX Artist
I've seen the trailer with that scene, it's actually sora using an attack involving fire, sorry to burst your bubble.

I don't think those heartless are cannons either...

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

HOW THE H*** DID YOU SEE THAT TRAILER, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW CAN I SEE IT TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That trailer hasn't been released yet, and it is also the reason I get up at 5:00 just to see if it has been. You better not be lieing. And also, sora could have used the fire spell, I've seen it in previous trailers, and it looked similar to that, but it isn't exactly preportioned right, so I have to say that it is probable that it was the Cannon things.

AND THEY ARE CANNONS (at least I believe so) They are shaped like them, and you cannot deny that, They are not round, so they are not mines, and they have a slight opening on the top, the signiture of cannons. SO THEY COULD BE THEM!!!

OniJager

GFX Artist
The trailer is TGS 2004 (Full version, KingdomHearts2.net only has basic, you can find it on Kazaa)

About 1min 50 into it.

And chill out it's only a screenshot...

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

That screen was (As far as I know) NOT in the TGS trailer. It was (I BELIEVE) in the Jump Fiesta Trailer which no one recorded, and now Square is waiting to release it. Then again, my computer is slow, and it plays 1 second shots of every three seconds, so I lose 33% of the movie. However, since the shot was shown in a mag, it was obviously only shown on the Jump trailer, cuz the mag came out after the trailer.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
OniJager said:
I've seen the trailer with that scene, it's actually sora using an attack involving fire, sorry to burst your bubble.

I don't think those heartless are cannons either...

If that's true, how do you explain the other balls of fire surrounding him?

OniJager

GFX Artist
He kinda swung his keyblade up in midair after killing and enemy and all this fire burst around him, all the writing was in jap so i don't know what he did, probably sumting new in KH2.

mix

i dont think that small heartless is a cannon i think its the loud horn heartless from COM

Emral

Bronze Member
kaizer21 said:
If that's true, how do you explain the other balls of fire surrounding him?

In the trailers you see that he burst fire and ice in a circle around him, you can see it on this sites trailers(when hes in the air and he burst fire/ice)

Its most probably a new move

~NGD OMEGA~

It is the fire spell, and there is no ice. The fire spell is now an explosion of fire from Sora.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If there was a full version of that trailer wouldn't you think it would be on a bunch of KH2 sites and not just Kazaa?

I'm mixed on this issue but there is no trailer with Disney Castle in it.

~NGD OMEGA~

Same here. I'm pretty sure that they were cannon heartless, because castles, cannons, and such, but I am totally with KL here, there is no full lenght version of the TGS trailer, and the castle was only confirmed in the one magizine. Get your story straight pal (I sound like KL! AHHHHH!!!)

D

Destiny of Sora

mix said:
i dont think that small heartless is a cannon i think its the loud horn heartless from COM
I agree, although it seems a little big.....

"Eternal peace will come with the release of Kingdom Hearts 2."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back