• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Candy Buisiness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aullen

A girl with black cat ears entered a crowded tavern in a desert town frequented by adventurers. She stood in the doorway looking around for a moment then took a seat at the bar.

"Hiya," greeted a young waitress in a maids' outfit behind the counter. She had a stack of orders at least a yard high in her arms and one could tell she was beginning to panic and crack "What can I get for ya today?"

"Milk please," replied the girl with black cat ears.

"Hahaha, I guess I can expect that from a catgirl," she laughed half-heartedly. The waitress tried to take a step forward but lost her footing and fell on her back, the plates and orders landing all around her. "Wah!," cried the waitress, still on the floor. "Just kill me now," she whined.

Suddenly, she heared a sort of metallic sound and opened her eyes. The black catgirl was standing above
her pointing the barrel of a gun at her face.

"Huh?," the waitress said stupidly.

"Goodbye," said the catgirl casually, as if she was saying goodbye to a friend who was going home.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?," the waitress screamed in disbelief.

"But you said to kill you now," said the catgirl confused.

"I didn't mean it! Can't you tell?! And you don't go around just randomly killing people!"

Well, basically, this is an RPG designed to be really random, chaotic, insane, and hopefully fun. That doesn't mean it has to be void of any serious or deep elements. Heck, one of the main reasons I love FLCL is because it's both deep and yet completely insane in a hilarious way. Basically I'm just bored of such serious, heavy RPGs. I want some light airyness in the mixture hehe~ Just continue on however you guys want. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back