• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Cancer - Original Story-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Death can be a very scary thing. You know it will happen one day, or another. It creeps up to you and breaths down your neck, asking for you to join the others. Death is a very natural thing. You know it will come. So why hide? Why run from it? Why let it come to you? Will you sit there and embrace it? Or will you just let it take you, from your friends, family, and your loved one?
My story is a sad, bitter one. I have no control over how its course will take. All I know is that Cancer is one sick and twisted thing. All I know is, my time is slowly ending. Time it’s self can not keep up. I was told by the doctors that I have 6 months. Its spring time, and its supposed to mean “birth.” But to me… It means death. I’m sick, I'm dieing, and the one I love does not know. How will I tell him? How will he take it? Will he leave me, or will he stay with me? I’m scared.
Why should I have to lose him? I love him, and yet… I can’t take the fact that death is upon me. And I want him... I crave him. I need him. All I know, my time is ticking. Thus my story begins.

Haku

<3
I really liked the story very good but a little sad at the same time keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back