• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you think of good reasons why KH3 should be on Wii U?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I still think it's too early in Wii U's lifetime to relly tell. System updates are a good way for new features to be released and depending on said features, Nintendo could basically pull gold out of their asses. That said, if it ends up on Wii U it would probably be a port.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I still think it's too early in Wii U's lifetime to relly tell. System updates are a good way for new features to be released and depending on said features, Nintendo could basically pull gold out of their asses. That said, if it ends up on Wii U it would probably be a port.

This is probably the best hope of having KH3 on the WiiU. I would prefer SE to build KH3 from the ground up (with their experience from 1.5 of course) for the PS3, then maybe port it to WiiU after, possibly even as practice for future games. Because while I am a bit skeptical of KH3 on anything other than a Sony console , I do look forward to seeing what the WiiU could offer the KH experience in the future (I feel that says something coming from a diehard Nintendo fan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back