• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can sum1 help me beat sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxius15

right now i'am on lv.81 and still can't beat hime beacause he keep on tossing me in the air and attacking me.so can sum1 tell me how to beat him.

Vin

Bronze Member
trintiy limit helps alot n so does soaring to get soar u have to get the final form i think it soar not sure

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
you need to be around level 80, right when the battle starts hit triangle to block away and then immediatly attack, then use trinity limit over and over and then fly around to wait for the mp bar to go back up, and if he attacks you in a combo while flying, then hit square to counterattack, if you have retaliating slash equiped. then about half way through he will jump in the air and use that attack that takes you down to one hp one mp, and attack him before he does it and get a huge combo. but careful, he comes back quickly.

KhII--Fenrir

i beat him on 75 on standard and the most important thing you need is GLIDE lvl 1 alteast and high jump lvl 2 atleast!!! i tried before i had either and i died within killing him only 2 bars. after i got those i kept trying and my worst was killing him 5.5 bars so that is a significant increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back