• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can somebody /please/ explain to me WHAT Ansem is talking about?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyaznsyco

hes obsessed. maybe hes a werewolf. you know, like that movie, "werewolves in paris" how the wolves ate all the human hearts they can find. funny. anyways, its square enix, of course their gonna have some metaphorical and emotional thing about most things like hearts, or souls and things like that. accept it, if you dont get it now, youll never get it. luckily, i do. haha.
its, very easy to understand. comprende?

anyways, he talks about the darkness in people's hearts, and how the darkness live within every heart so he thinks that darkness is the strongest thing of all.

Palomino

How someone can find Ansem unworthy of being listened and understood is beyond me. How can you even play the game if you don't care about the story? And you don't care about the story if you don't care about Ansem's lines...

RiseAgainst

Palomino said:
How someone can find Ansem unworthy of being listened and understood is beyond me. How can you even play the game if you don't care about the story? And you don't care about the story if you don't care about Ansem's lines...
I totally agree man

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
aerislives said:
Throughout the entire game he just goes on & on & on about things that don't make sense! Seriously it's just "Darkness" This. & "Heart" That. It's confusing x.x​

how can you not get it:confused:

krazyaznsyco

ok aerislives, don't call people losers. if you can't understand the meaning of it, then you're are just not deep enough and i know that sounds gay, but guess what? you're a bitch!!! just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean you have the right to call them losers, you asshole!!! and your sig makes me want to beat you up. looks like robin in christmas pajamas. haha, in your face!!! i am so mad at you!!! aghh!! you suck aerislives even though i care for your name of "aerislives" aeris is too cool to die.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
hey saying that within every heart theres darkness no matter if ur in the light or not. Ansem believes that the darkness is much more powerful. the greater the light the greater the darkness will be. i think thats what hes talking about cuz i was too kinda confuse :D

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
aerislives said:
Throughout the entire game he just goes on & on & on about things that don't make sense! Seriously it's just "Darkness" This. & "Heart" That. It's confusing x.x​

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing....

jk, hes trying to prove that darkness over rules all

Jessica

It's really a spiritual message. Ansem was lured into darkness by the power it can wield. Every heart has darkness in it, but it can be overcome if we seek the light. If we latch onto the darkness in our hearts, it overcomes us. That's what happened to Ansem and to Riku. Ansem, however, became totally obsessed with the darkness.

Like others have said... all of Ansem's "rambling" is really the center of the story, and the entire purpose of the game. Who knew a game could be so thought-provoking?

Joey Batz

Wow I love how everybody just jumps down one another's throats all over a simple question. Seriously guys. Seriously.

Anyway, a couple people who took the time to not flame pretty much got it right. Ansem, consumed by darkness and now a being of the darkness, believes (probably through his research) that darkness is stronger than light. His research has shown that no heart is free of or immune to darkness (except the Princesses of Heart, maybe), and both the hearts of people and the hearts of all worlds are created from darkness, which would make darkness the primordial state of existance. He believes Kingdom Hearts is pure darkness, and as a being consisting totally of darkness, he believes it can make him more powerful. Oopsie. He also plans to shroud the world in darkness, which is probably a metaphor for releasing the Heartless upon all existance.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
He's saying that (from what he saw in his studies) all Hearts, both worlds' and creatures', eventually become dark and are destroyed, which is his reasoning for spreading the darkness, if it's going to happen anyways, why not speed up the process and rule whatever's left behind.

Which proves that he's a lunitic with no life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back