• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can some 1 make it clear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

kk...can some 1 make it clear for me..like about BHK what he does the namine girl w.e her name is or how u spell it...the org.them memebrs...and all that there is to know so far cuz really right now there so much bs ppl r taking about that i dont know what to belevie so iam asking some 1 to clear it all up for me cuz iam lost now

adventchildkiori

ugh another person going lazy on us *cries* (im kidding). If you really want to know the TRUTH or what we know about BHK, Namine, and the 13th Order, then the BEST way is to read the new and past updates on the main site, otherwise you might get more people saying UNCONFIRMED stuff on here, not saying that everyone is going to do that but I say its best to read the info on the main site to catch up on what is official.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
adventchildkiori said:
ugh another person going lazy on us *cries* (im kidding). If you really want to know the TRUTH or what we know about BHK, Namine, and the 13th Order, then the BEST way is to read the new and past updates on the main site, otherwise you might get more people saying UNCONFIRMED stuff on here, not saying that everyone is going to do that but I say its best to read the info on the main site to catch up on what is official.

I think that's all that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back