• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can BBS even have a DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaken

Awards
Wait...you mean to tell me it'll take from the time BBS was released to whenever Re Coded comes out for you to have made $40 again? Well damn....
Well I don't have any time to get a job that pays. I have school work,volunteering at the library and the need for someone else to transport me. I'm only 15 so I can't drive myself. And I'm saving money for the 3DS system and every KH, Tomb Raider, and FF game coming out, so the little money I do make is spent right away on these games and systems.

V

Ventus91

Even though I hacked my psp I'm glad I did since I have no money in my bank since everyone borrows money from me.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
if theres enough content ill buy. if not, ill pirate. they got my money for the english version and the guide.

but of course its costly to localize anything. this isnt just meant to spite the us. we get plenty of exclusives for a ton of stuff. international shipping fees are outrageous. an i dont see how dlc would help, because that's mostly playable character, new maps or an extension of the storys end. fm integrates new content into the existing game. not after it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It actually impossible to obtain DLC without functions being set-up before compiled, Sony sig/auth processed, and finally shipped out.
So sorry, no DLC for the already released versions :(

neoshadow_666

i greatly dislike the Fm only in japan thing, it right pisses me and my friendds off, we really dont want to import the game and get a converter box just to play all the bonus content and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back