• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can anyone see a pattern?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
australian sora said:
lol i think h is harder in numer too lol 35 when fightin seph lol dont make me laugh
In KH1, yeah. There's a pattern to his attacks, once you've got it memorized it's easy from then on. Expert mode too.

And haha. I'm going to battle Sephiroth today. >:3 Be back later, after I have my ass butchered and handed back to me on a silver platter. Because... er. Level 36-ish right now :D;;

KHLova-chan

Solidsocom said:
Numura said that he will work more on Final Fantasy for a year then start the KH3. Maybe next year we hear the news.

Well I heard he is going to put off KH3 for a while, but there definitely is one. He was said to be working on FF for a long time, KH3 wasn't suppose to be put off for a year, but more.

demboyz

well in kh1 it didnt look like he'd be in the second one. but hey, hes a soldja he'll be in all of them

Solidsocom

Seriously people. I fought him like 3 times on level 65 and dubbed myself incapable of beating him. I leveled to level 83 and I tried and I got him! Yay...
And stop saying that you beat him at such a low level. Sure it's possible but then again, I don't spend 5 hours trying to memorize every single atttack and figure a strategy that can take him out...wait, I do that.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
Kh2. Seph...
Er. >_> I got owned. Like BANG at 36 this time. *hides* But hey, I took down two of his bars on my first try.
The rest of that battle... let's not talk about that. x_o;; Leveling up is my friend at the moment..

Sephiroth is definitely way harder this time... *pout* So... no bragging about victory for me on this one.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
I'm actally looking forward to see Sepiroth in KH3 (If he will be) and to see how hard he is...because once I beat the game I'm going to need to look forward for something else to lvl up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back