• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Anyone Help Me With The Optional Boss In Neverland...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

I've tried everything, but i still can't beat the guy....
I've played the game several times and i've never beaten him...

Can anyone help me with strategy or tips to beat the boss at The Big Ben in Neverland?

Thx

blobbity

a key thing that helped me was to keep ur party alive
get alot of elixirs and MP healing items...i havent dun it for a while so thats al i can really remember

kizzyke

Thanks for the tip...but if you are dead there because of the signs above your head... the healing thing doesn't really work

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I'd certainly love to help! Here ya go! Hope ya find this helpful!

Boss Battle: Phantom
Okay, at the beginning of the battlel the Phantom will cast a spell on one of the clocks on Big Ben. This will cause the hands to start moving clockwise around the clock. YOU MUST stop the hands from getting all around the clock by locking onto one of the hands and casting Stop or Stopra. If you do not stop the hands, then one of the characters in your party will be oblivioned (or knocked out) and you WILL NOT be able to revive them in any way.
A couple of minutes after that, the hands will start moving clockwise again from the point where you stopped them. Go over to the hands and cast Stop or Stopra again, which will freeze the hands on the spot.
It's okay if the hands go around the clock at least once in the battle and one of your members are oblivioned. It most likely will happen at least once. But remember this: Once the hands on the clock go around two times, then both your party members will be destroyed. And if the hands go around one more time, then that means that, since you're the only one left, you will be oblivioned to, and it will be game over. But remember that you will always be the last to be oblivioned, meaning that your two other members in your party will fall first.

As for the Phantom, here's how to take him down, while you have the clock hands frozen for a short period of time.
As the Phantom flies around, you will see a colored orb underneath him. It will either be red, yellow, blue, or white. When the orb is red, you can damage him ONLY by using Fire magic. When the orb is yellow, you can damage the Phantom ONLY by casting Thunder magic.
When the rob is blue, you can hurt him ONLY by casting Blizzard magic. And when the orb is white, then you can hurt him ONLY by attacking him with your keyblade. In other words, you can only use physical attacks to hurt him when the orb is white.
Keep doing this until the orb changes color to a new hue, indicating how to hurt the Phantom now. Remember to always keep checking on the clock hands a little more often than every now and then.
Keep doing this until the Phantom is destroyed. It will probably take a while.
For this battle you will need to fill your item slots with Ethers and Elixirs. Elxirs. Elixirs mostly, though, if you have that many. Also, have Sonald Duck in your party instead of Goofy, but if it doesn't work for you, then put Goofy in. It's whoever you feel comfortable with. You, of course, have to have Peter Pan in your party.

Once you have defeated the Phantom, you can return to the clocktower every game hour. After each game hour a light will appear above one of the doors one the level of the clocktower where the save point is located. There will be doors on all four sides that you can open. There are twelve doors in all that you can open. One in each game hour. In other words, after each game hour, for twelve game hours, there will be a light above one of the doors on the clocktower, meaning you can open it for an item. on one of the sides of the clocktower the clock will keep track of all the doors you've opened so far by having a light on each hour of the clock.
If for some reason, you go to the clocktower after a game hour had passed and there is no light above any door, then ezit and reenter Neverland at the clocktower, and a light should then be above one of the doors.

Okay, well, there's the strategy on how to beat it, plus a few extra stuff on how to get some hidden items. Hope ya find all that helpful! I really do. Hopefully you'll be able to beat the Phantom now and gain some hidden items. Glad I could help!
And if you need any advice or help on any other part of the game, just pm me or something and I'll be more than happy to help!

kizzyke

Thx, I'll try...
It's the only thing in the game that i was not able to do...
and i've tried it a lot...
So thanks for the tips

blobbity

it sucks u cant revive them aswell. I thought it was a glitch while i was healing peter and suddenly goofy dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back