• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can anybody help me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

|||_BadBoi_|||

Ive finished KH2 and im thinking of getting Final Mix+ so i can play all the extra stuff aswell. But...
Is the voice acting really in English? I just dont wanna get the game and not be able to understand any of it.

Hopefully someone can help me?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The cutscenes that were in US are in english. All else are in Japanese. But I know there are translations guides around.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
No problem. That's why you posted, isnt't it. I think KHinsider has a translation guide somewhere around here.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, that's what I've heard. The old cuscenes are in English, and the new ones are in Japanese. What about the Start Menu, Command Menu, and Text Boxes? That has never been made totally clear to me.

lux_crusader

All the text is in Japanese, and all of RE: CoM is in Japanese.

But it's really not that hard to figure out at all if you've played either of the games.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (PS2) Translation Guide by starrk
^Reference guide for Kingdom hearts II Final Mix +. It has most of the translations you'll need for cut scenes, abilities, and whatnot.

It is a tad annoying, having most of the cut scenes in English yet having the new ones in Japanese; however, it makes sense, as the new cut scenes only have subtitles, no voice overs. Since this game was released in Japan...

khislove12

so basicly the game is the same just all the new stuff added is in japanese while the original stuff is in english....
so does that mean the menu and stuff is in english or wat

DraxenTNF

In KH2FM the voice cast is in English, but the cutscenes there are some I think it may be 1 or 2 that is in english. The others are in japanese...

Sora RE+Mixed

Get it its totaly worth it. The game is awsome(PROUD OWNER). The extra stuff is cool, especilly the fight with Terra. Cmon.....Cmon. If u beat KHII then KHIIFM+ will be easy for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back