• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can any 1 help me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

im sorry if this is in the wrong forum thing im trying to hurry becuz i have to go som were. ok i want to mak my own website but idk how to make it. do any of you no any good places to look that will help me mak a good website with chat, forums, and other stuff. also i want the background to be cool as well so i want there to be a lot of things to pick from. again im sorry that this is in the wrong thing im just trying to hurry becuz i have to go som were. ^_^

chaosraider8

a website were i can like have tons of kh stuff as well as ff stuff and i want to make forums and chat on it to. but i dont want it to cost any thing. som of the ppl on this website hav there own website and i want to have a website as well. and ppl are like will you join my website thats the kind. i hop im not makin this hard if i am im sorry. ^_^

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Well, your going to need someone whom will make you a site first, as I'm guessing you have no experience in webbie making. Ask around your friends, if your lucky, they will make you a site and be co-owner.

chaosraider8

ok i will thanx a lot for helping and for moving the thread into the right thing. ^_^
VersionX said:
Well, your going to need someone whom will make you a site first, as I'm guessing you have no experience in webbie making. Ask around your friends, if your lucky, they will make you a site and be co-owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back