• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Call out from a newbie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kurt Zisa

Hey all, I'm new (doy) and I just want to say i'm pleased to be a part of the forums.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
That's cool, I hope u have a really good time here and i'm suprised no one already took that username. See you around

Kurt Zisa

from england, same forum, same interests, practically same birthday....whoa....thats a mind screw and a half.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Hey welcome to the forums, lemme tell you, its not like it was when I was a newbie, there are alot of jackasses running around here. PM if youre looking for someone to be your friend. Im Gabriel.Your sig is funny. XD

rikufool

Website
www.x-kellyizme-x.piczo.com
Kurt Zisa said:
from england, same forum, same interests, practically same birthday....whoa....thats a mind screw and a half.

Lol, yeah it's kinda creepy huh, ooh so that means you must be doing you're GCSE's now, aren't they well hard, i have my english lit exam tomorrow... eh i'm hopin to do well, we'll see. Well yeah anyway wierd coincidence huh

Kurt Zisa

rikufool said:
Lol, yeah it's kinda creepy huh, ooh so that means you must be doing you're GCSE's now, aren't they well hard, i have my english lit exam tomorrow... eh i'm hopin to do well, we'll see. Well yeah anyway wierd coincidence huh

So am I........*creepy music starts playing*

But I know I won't do well in English.

Kurt Zisa

Really. My favourite pieces are the themes to REDUX, FFVII music and the MOHAA and CoD music.

Kurt Zisa

Oh no question, lots of that music is good. But some aren't, but then its the same with all music, lots of Operatic/Orchestrated is rubbish.

I like the song where the video is this robot attached to a kids arm through out his life, and upon the guys deathbed he unlocks himself, and finds another.

Back