• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Call me when you're sober: A fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacrymosa

Kairi waited with anxiousness, anger, and terror. Ever since King Mickey and Riku had died in that car crash, Sora just hadn’t been the same. She heard the door crash, and got up to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy walk in stumbling. They reeked of urine and alcohol.

“Hey kaiiiiri” Sora said with his eyes half closed. “Make me somethin’ to eat you bitch!”
And then he punched her.

“O-okay.”

Kairi walked to the fridge and only found a can of chicken noodle soup, sea salt ice cream, and a paupu fruit.

“What da fuck are you waiting for?!” Sora yelled angrily.

Suddenly, Kairi felt a blow on her back. Sora had grabbed a chair and swung it in her direction, breaking it against her head.

“Ah, what the fuck?” yelled Donald.

“Well, I hired some ho’s to come anyway.”

Indeed, a couple minutes later Yuna and Rikku walked in the door with their pimp, a man named Jecht. His hoes had wet t-shirt contests for them and ate whipped cream off each other.Rikku started to stroke Donald’s leg and whispering stuff in his ear while Yuna sat on Goofy’s lap, giving him a lap dance. Donald and Goofy went into the room with them. Now Sora was alone with Jecht.

Jecht eyed Sora very strange.

“You packing heat?” Jecht asked, staring at Sora’s pants.

“You wanna try me on, fucker?”

And then Jecht leaned in close and started to French with Sora. He kissed Sora on the neck, biting along his throat. Sora moaned loudly.

“Oh my god! Yeeeees!”

But what they didn’t know was that Kairi was staring.

Kairi walked out of the house, crying. She had known Sora was gay, but this was just ridiculous. So she walked into this alley, where she spotted a Jamaican drug dealer named Wakka.

“Hey ya Kairi, you wanting some magic pills, sister.”

“Yes.” Kairi replied, giving him 1000 munny.

“By the way, Leblanc said she wants to tell you about her job offer.”

So Kairi walked to “The Chateau”, a stripper joint where she had looked for a job.
Her friend Selphie the one legged whore worked there and told her to try and get the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back