• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

buy psp slim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas78

How many peeps are gonns buy the new psp slim that way they can play kh:birth by sleep on there tv???.I know i am

blob

hell i am lol but i don't need it on a tv i just need to get another psp for birth by sleep and crisis core.

urutapu

I wanna get one sometime soon, since all the good Square stuff is coming up!

But they only have pink ones in Japan...(my trademark with my friends is my pink DS Lite...)

Seikay

I mite im not sure though because I do want a new PSP and the slim would be good so right now its 50/50

blob

lol yeah pink is the new pimp color i swear my friends get pink ds lite just see people get confused it's hilarious.

roxas78

Thats koo im gonna ether get some video glasses or a new psp cause the video glasses would be sick it be like i was actully in the game

urutapu

I dunno about video game glasses. Just seems like another unnecessary way to get headaches from eyestrain.

Damn you, Sony's region locking~! I must have pink.

Is there a way to mod a PSP to lose region lock like you do with a PS2? o 3o

blob

you know you can get a pink face plate if you really must have a pink psp.

roxas78

lol i cant wait for the new kh games to come out i wonder witch one will come out first i think moile will come out first the psp then ds

Seikay

I personally dont care I just want them soooon but we all know it wont be soon, proabaly christmas of 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back