• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bundle or Special Edition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasmccann

Awards
I don't wanna get the regular cause i wanna take advantage of the place i live in, but any way if the sp. edition isn't such a big deal i'll just get the standard version, my friend is getting the special edition so i guess i'll admire the additional content at his house.

Wheels

I don't wanna get the regular cause i wanna take advantage of the place i live in, but any way if the sp. edition isn't such a big deal i'll just get the standard version, my friend is getting the special edition so i guess i'll admire the additional content at his house.
It's quite literally a pair of art prints and a book that's probably full of renders. I'm getting it myself, but hey XD I don't really look at my Dissidia art book much, I'm just well, collecting it XD

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
It got pirated over a million and a half copies... let's just say Square Enix lost a LOT of money that day.
And... you can still get Dissidia in the stores. Why were you thinking otherwise?
I kinda freaked since I thought it was possibly coming off the shelves. And am I right that they're releasing another FF game for the PSP soon? I thought I saw something like that at GameStop when I went to preorder the BUNDLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back