• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bunch of new Videos from Yours Truly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

For the past 4 days I've been playing Re:CoM and finally finished it (would have been sooner however I had Maths/ Physics Assessment) and I've been recording / uploading the boss battle videos.

This is mainly for the people who want to know how the battles play as they cannot import the game themselves (I am aware other people have done this however new perspectives have never hurt)

Some of the Videos may still be processing (we all know how annoying Youtube can be)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'll be uploading Riku's battles then get started on KH2FM

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Also if anyone how has this game is watching, can you please tell me if I am underleveled? Most other Videos show Sora with A LOT more health.

Cloaked Roxas

Those are some pretty decent videos. BTW what is that card that freezes the enemy and than you slash them a bunch of times?

The_Watcher

To Cloaked Roxas: The slieght is called Lethal Frame, Stop-Attack-Attack. And Yes it is awsome!

To Water Dancer: I have a TV that can play both NTSC and PAL, to use the game on an Australian PS2 I just need 'Slide and swap magic'. (A device for playing burned/international games)

BTW the recording quality is actually a lot better... but Youtube slaughters my videos.

XCJ

yo son you not the bad but for laxerene you should use sonic blade the shit was amazing and i was in level 32 nice job...

The_Watcher

AT Water Dancer: Japanese...unfortunately

At XCJ: I found that Larxene was possible to beat without spamming Sonic Blade so I didn't do it (Riku 4 on the other hand...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back