• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

brainaic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

McFluffy

Awards
Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
this show is awesome... it tests all of the random insane scientific things that actual scientists are too lazy or respected to do. my favorite ep was when they were testing homemade objects as sleds, and the guy with the blow-up doll popped it when he jumped on it. XDXDXD

D

Dexter

I like how they test diffrent experiments. But my favorit part is when the hot chicks get too chosse what explosives they want to use, an then they blow what ever they choose and they rate the blow up thing in a smexy way!