• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bosses in kh"3"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
what bosses would you like to fight in the next game i would like fighting darkside and twiliight thorn in the same battle

Awards
that would be really hard but really fun, I'd like to go against Ansem(Xehanorts Heartless) again if they made kh3 after the side story kh games

Apollo

Silver Member
The U.E.M, D.S, The orginal org members somebodys!

Apollo

Silver Member
If she has one or ever gets one Maleficent's nobody!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I would like to fight in all the battles above and other Disney bosses like from Lilo and Stitch,Toy story,etc.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
maleificent cuz we never got to kick her butt back to whatever rock she came from lol, i was looking forward to that fight and then she runs off to fight heartless and we never got to beat her up that really upset me

Riku74

I would like to fight Darkside, Twilight Thorn, and then fight Xemnas and Ansem as one again like the ultimate boss the "reborn" Xehanort.

Apollo

Silver Member
I would like to fight Riku, Roxas, Ven, Aqua, Mckey, Ansem the Wise, Donald, Goofy, Cloud but not in the underdroom, and tidus!

rascus213

i would like to fight everyone and anyone in the game!(including sabastion and that girl karrii hangs out with from ff)

khLOVER68

stop callling it kh3 that i not the name Tetsuya Nomura even said that wasent ganna be the name of the game so stop calling it kh3:sneaky:

Sora18

well then there shouldn't be a name for it then, alright?

stop calling it KH3 ok. Just call it KH Next Game Generation of 2008

thats what I want you to start calling it. ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back