• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xebrem

In the scans and Vids I've seen, Roxas is mainly fighting against Darkside- both in Story and in the Co-op play. but I don't think that he would be just fighting against thoughs. he would most likely be fighting against pete as well.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I presume you'll be able to fight Maleficient in this & maybe even characters from FF, such as Cloud & Leon.

Actually, Maleficent has long since been slain by the time 358/2 Days takes place, and the only FF characters that Roxas would be able to fight are ones that as of yet haven't been featured in any of the games, because Leon and Cloud would probably tell Sora about their encounters with Roxas when Sora visits them in KH2.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I presume you'll be able to fight Maleficient in this & maybe even characters from FF, such as Cloud & Leon.

Maleficant seems doubtful since she's dead.

Cloud and Leon I can't say too much on, though I hope Cloud has his KH1 appearence instead of his KH2.

An above poster mentioned Pete. Forgot about him, but he's very likely.

Keeper of TWTNW

I doubt Malificient. She was killed in KH1, and she comes back to life in KH2, so probably not, unless Pete does bring her back and Roxas kills her.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
An above poster mentioned Pete. Forgot about him, but he's very likely.

Actually, he's been confirmed, and has been featured in several screenshots which I'm too lazy to dig out and show you right now.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Actually, he's been confirmed, and has been featured in several screenshots which I'm too lazy to dig out and show you right now.

I knew he was confirmed, just forgot about it for the moment. Reason why I said likely is because I haven't seen any scans of anyone fighting him, or I don't believe so at least. Still, it's almost a given unless the scans you're talking about are battle scans, in which it's confirmed.

starlocker

Unbirths do not exist after BBS. They are early forms of Heartless from what I have read.

Who knows, maybe there's some special unbirth existing exclusively somewhere. Castle Oblivion could bring them back temporarly with the right memories.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'd like to see Roxas fight off some Organization members (besides Axel/Xion), preferably Saix. I remember at the beginning of KH2, when Xigbar pointed out how Sora, who was preparing himself for a fight, gave him the exact same face that Roxas did (or Ven or some other random guy that's yet to be revealed, but most likely the Roxas).

Sacred X

Freshmeat
HUH? Castle Oblivion only projects the users memories into the worlds they visited.:p

If any of the Organization members/apprentices were around during the period of the Unbirths, which they were, they could easily use those memories from the other side of their heart to give birth to (fake?) Unbirths. It's possible they have already done so when they were studying memories in Castle Oblivion.

Nomura said the games would have various references and/or relations to eachother. I wouldn't be surprized if Unbirths were one of them.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Actually, Maleficent has long since been slain by the time 358/2 Days takes place, and the only FF characters that Roxas would be able to fight are ones that as of yet haven't been featured in any of the games, because Leon and Cloud would probably tell Sora about their encounters with Roxas when Sora visits them in KH2.
So that would be an opeaning for more FF characters wonder which ones they will put in now.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
If any of the Organization members/apprentices were around during the period of the Unbirths, which they were, they could easily use those memories from the other side of their heart to give birth to (fake?) Unbirths. It's possible they have already done so when they were studying memories in Castle Oblivion.

Nomura said the games would have various references and/or relations to eachother. I wouldn't be surprized if Unbirths were one of them.

But how when we dont know memories can take form other then the worlds we see in castle obilivion.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
But how when we dont know memories can take form other then the worlds we see in castle obilivion.

...What?

No idea what you said, but if you mean how can they have other memories that doesn't relate to the worlds Sora visited in Castle Oblivion, it's because those were Sora's memories. Sora's memories weren't the only memories being experimented with. Twilight Town was a world that Sora did not remember, but the other side of his heart did. Apply that to an apprentice.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
...What?

No idea what you said, but if you mean how can they have other memories that doesn't relate to the worlds

I was just saying the only time, we saw that memories taking on a form(memories becoming physical and visible) was when the memories in castle obilivion became worlds.

Sora visited in Castle Oblivion, it's because those were Sora's memories.

Sora's memories weren't the only memories being experimented with. Twilight Town was a world that Sora did not remember, but the other side of his heart did. Apply that to an apprentice.
But sora and roxas has a connection so it is possible that the memories from the other side of soras heart created that world. Because in KH 2 when he said to goodbye too olette,heyner,and pence. He started to cry but he didnt know them. So i say something like that happened in CoM.

Shadowlight

Roxas can't vs a whole lot of the original bosses like Jafar because that would be meddling to much and have a repricussion in KH2 wouldn't it?
So there would have to be a few new ones.
I don't see how in Halloween Town he could vs Oogie Boogie. Unless he is brought back by someone other then Maleficent. I think he just beats up Pete there though.
Gaston could work in Beauty and the beasts world. That could be the answer to the whole, "Does Roxas recognise their love" thing.
I reckon Roxas might battle some other membvers though, as part of training or otherwise. Like he'd come across one of the members and they'd just start fighting him to see how strong he is.
I'm all for an Axel battle.
I don't know any other ideas...
What other worlds do they go to?

kybldmstr

358/2 days boss

O.K. so in the kingdom hearts series the KH1 main boss is ansem. KH:Com is marlluxia. and KH2 xemnas. and i think that BBS is xehanort. so what is the main boss going to be is 358/2 days?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back