• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Body and Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

well he talks about it like hes trying to stop it from spreading and like hes against it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Natural Heartless are: Shadows, Darksides, Darkballs, Invisibles, Dragons and Neoshadows. Darkside and Invisible Heartless don't have the emblem, however they do have a heart-shape cut within them. Whether or not they're artificial or natural could be debated.

You forgot Guardians and Batwings or whatever they calll those things with the wings. And what Dragons are you talking about?

Darkside is a Natural Heartless. At the end when they show the opened Kingdom Heart you can see Darksides in them. Natural Heartless come from behind the door while Artificial ones come from the Machine in Hallow Bastion.

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
You forgot Guardians and Batwings or whatever they calll those things with the wings. And what Dragons are you talking about?

Darkside is a Natural Heartless. At the end when they show the opened Kingdom Heart you can see Darksides in them. Natural Heartless come from behind the door while Artificial ones come from the Machine in Hallow Bastion.
By "Guardians," do you mean the Defenders? If so, Defenders are artificial. And, I have no idea what the "Batwings" are...
As for the Dragons, there's only one -- Maleficent Dragon. While I know she's not a Heartless outside of the game, she is in this series. I just added an 's' since I don't know whether or not they'd bring the Dragon back, or if anyone else's heart could produce enough darkness to have the same affect. It's unlikely, obviously, but who knows what they're going to do.

Anyway, I just thought it would be safer to point out that some people don't consider Darkside and Invisible Heartless as naturals. Hence, it could be debated. But I don't see any reason why the artificial Heartless couldn't go to the Realm of Darkness. They're identical to their natural counterparts, so they should be able to pass in and out of the realm.

dark_riku05

zappopunk182 said:
By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing.

see he wanted to make a heart out of nothing and his other reports show that he went into darkness to see what it was... and that he was trying to stop the epidemic

And once he went into darkness, apparently the epidemic didn't matter anymore, he needed hearts to create nature Heartless, doubling his capacity to create Heartless, natural and artifical. I hope that spelt it out.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DarrcEnigma said:
By "Guardians," do you mean the Defenders? If so, Defenders are artificial. And, I have no idea what the "Batwings" are...
As for the Dragons, there's only one -- Maleficent Dragon. While I know she's not a Heartless outside of the game, she is in this series. I just added an 's' since I don't know whether or not they'd bring the Dragon back, or if anyone else's heart could produce enough darkness to have the same affect. It's unlikely, obviously, but who knows what they're going to do.

Anyway, I just thought it would be safer to point out that some people don't consider Darkside and Invisible Heartless as naturals. Hence, it could be debated. But I don't see any reason why the artificial Heartless couldn't go to the Realm of Darkness. They're identical to their natural counterparts, so they should be able to pass in and out of the realm.

When you are back on Destiny Islands at the end of the game and your fighting Ansem there and he has a Heartless on his back. People call that Guardian.

Dragon Maleficent isn't a Heartless in the series. Dark Riku used the Heart Unlocker to unlock the Darkness in her heart which in turn made her stronger and eviler turning her into her Dragon form or her more powerful alter ego. It's not a Heartless at all.

DarrcEnigma

When you are back on Destiny Islands at the end of the game and your fighting Ansem there and he has a Heartless on his back. People call that Guardian.
I see. I didn't even think of that.

Dragon Maleficent isn't a Heartless in the series. Dark Riku used the Heart Unlocker to unlock the Darkness in her heart which in turn made her stronger and eviler turning her into her Dragon form or her more powerful alter ego. It's not a Heartless at all.
Yes, indeed -- the same Keyblade Sora used on himself to free Kairi's heart, and what made him into a Shadow. If Sora became a Heartless, what else could the Dragon be but a Heartless? It unlocked her heart, and led to her heart being taken by the darkness. That's how any other Heartless is created. And yes, I'm aware it's just another form of her outside of the game.

zappopunk182

but riku unlocked her heart and said let darkness in....sora just turned into a heartless....she became something worse than a heartless... if she hadn t let the darkness in she would of become a heartless but since she ook the evil in before the evil could take her... she owuldn t be considered a heartless

RikusDarkHalf

kl it says I can call you that well

he got you pin down there lol.... well TY I NEVER NOTICED the dusks symbol thing cool imaginthion.... its like a puzzel lol..... and kl plez do read your post of the dd and asas he was right no hb in both so that means you were wrong again...

moving on to d-e thing I can call you that right? well I dont think diz is in hb because I think one of thouse rooms might be in twilight town but it might be hb its hard to tell... but i say it might be hb because of the light coming in in hb the light always came in at a weird way like that... moving back and forth like they are very high up like in hb....I DO THINK THEY HAVE CONTROLL OVER HB but then why is it heartless not dusks?

zappopunk182

are my thoughts not good enough? huh? are they? ya big(or small i really don t know you) meanie!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
kl plez do read your post of the dd and asas he was right no hb in both so that means you were wrong again...

I never said it was. You people just read it all together. The period separates it. They are 2 separate statements.

zappopunk182

see! CONSTANTLY IGNORED! its cause im......um.....i donno what i am to you guys....but i get ignored.....and i will get my revenge....muahahahah

Clouds_hikari

zappopunk182 said:
see! CONSTANTLY IGNORED! its cause im......um.....i donno what i am to you guys....but i get ignored.....and i will get my revenge....muahahahah

Eh...that's kinda SCARY! o_O

RikusDarkHalf

ok I have two things for you like a little game zappopunk one you leave this room and stop changing the topic and you remember its mine also number 2 make your own little crappy post about yourself ok?

sorry kl I did not read the 2,3,4 page i thought there was one because I only posted it a day or 2 ago.....sorry... but still you need to put spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back