• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Body and Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

well hi

having a good day?

me too.....

well this is one of my first posts in about a week and im ready to prove that I have one idea to how this will play out .....

Body and Soul
these two things will play a big part in kh2 from seeing the white things called dusks and the heartless... by what I hear from reading all YOUR posts is that heartless are the soul and the body is the dusks dont get me wrong if this is backwards I dont give a shit...

well....hi.....THIS IS NOT PROVEN YET BUT DONT GET ME WRONG..... in dd and in asas we see bf riku we think this is just riku or? just some part of him like the soul or body? this goes for the red bandage man too.... we dont know he never really gave proof to what he was besides a mereshell meaning body....BUT were has his soul gone?

Also light and darkness do = twilight but this does not mean they will follow light or the darkness like riku and mickey wearing the black jackets at the end of com they are going down the path to twilight but in kh2 the are down it meaning they are twilight meaning mickey is not light or dark same for riku

this goes from a post I read a while ago I DO THING ONE OF THE FIRST LVL THEY GO TO IS HB no proof just my idea prove it if im wrong give me a website and pics to and I will give you thanks...

LAST PART

why in the world do you care so much about if mickey is dark....NOT SAYING HE IS.... are you all 10 and cant stand to get your ass kicked by a mouse? lol it would be funny to see someones ass fall to mickeys might im thinking of someone right now lol

p.s I THINK THAT THE ORGANIZTION MEMBERS ARE ALIVE GIVE ME PROOF TO GET RID OF MY IDEA DONT TELL ME IM WORNG GIVE ME A SITE THAT TELLS ME

well good night

dont let mickey jackson rape you now lol watch out KL dont tell me im wrong lol

i dont want to go one the list now its just a joke lol .... to bad u just got off line dang I wanted ti read your 8 page essay on why im wrong lol

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o.o;;;;

Body and Soul
these two things will play a big part in kh2 from seeing the white things called dusks and the heartless... by what I hear from reading all YOUR posts is that heartless are the soul and the body is the dusks dont get me wrong if this is backwards I dont give a shit...

Body and Soul = Shell. Shell = Unknowns. Unknowns = Organization. Heartless are Darkness of the consumed Heart or stolen heart. Dusk aren't souls. They have connections to the Org (similar symbol, Marluxia rides one). The Org. most likely created them.

well....hi.....THIS IS NOT PROVEN YET BUT DONT GET ME WRONG..... in dd and in asas we see bf riku we think this is just riku or? just some part of him like the soul or body? this goes for the red bandage man too.... we dont know he never really gave proof to what he was besides a mereshell meaning body....BUT were has his soul gone?

You need a heart to wield a keyblade and he has a physical appearance. Riku is complete so thats not just a body or soul. DiZ is a shell (Body + Soul = Shell) The soul stays with the body and the body and soul become the shell. The soul does not separate.

Also light and darkness do = twilight but this does not mean they will follow light or the darkness like riku and mickey wearing the black jackets at the end of com they are going down the path to twilight but in kh2 the are down it meaning they are twilight meaning mickey is not light or dark same for riku

Riku picked the path of twilight. Mickey didn't. Mickey just follows Riku. Mickey's path is unknown. So Mickey can be light or dark...or twilight. But that is unclear.

I THINK THAT THE ORGANIZTION MEMBERS ARE ALIVE GIVE ME PROOF TO GET RID OF MY IDEA DONT TELL ME IM WORNG GIVE ME A SITE THAT TELLS ME

Of course they are alive. They are walking and talking.

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
Body and Soul = Shell. Shell = Unknowns. Unknowns = Organization.
The leftover body and soul become the Shell. Shells are deemed "nonexistent" by Ansem, and are given the title "The Nonexistent Ones." The Nonexistent Ones are the "third enemy," the Nobody. The Organization is a small group of Nobody -- twelve right now, possibly thirteen. (Riku and Mickey don't count...)

Therefore:
Body + Soul = Shell = Nonexistent One = Nobody.
"Nobody = Organization" is false.

My biggest pet peeve is the title "Unknowns." Hence why I bothered with this.

Dusk aren't souls. They have connections to the Org (similar symbol, Marluxia rides one). The Org. most likely created them.
"Ansem's Other Report" would hint that he's the one who technically created them. The Nobody have control over Hollow Bastion, and therefore have control over "both" artificial machines.
"Dusk" are more likely to be "Nobody variants" as opposed to "Soulless." Though the cross shape does point to a more "spiritual" connection. Anyway, I say variant because the supposed Dusk -- all the ones I've seen, anyway -- aren't actually white creatures. They are, however, wearing white-ish clothing. Whether it be armor, restraints or whatever, it's the "opposing" color of the typical Nobody's black cloak. The once-called "Flailers" are the most similar, though.

Mickey didn't. Mickey just follows Riku. Mickey's path is unknown. So Mickey can be light or dark...or twilight. But that is unclear.
"And if it's okay, I want to walk the road with you." Mickey isn't merely following Riku, he's walking down this supposed "path" with him. I personally find the "path theories" to be utterly pointless, though. The path just represents, more or less, whether they're "good" or "evil," and generally with which "power" they're aligned.

Another quote: "You reek of the dark. Even the light can't block out the smell. I followed the darkness right to you." Riku has never used the powers of light, and therefore can't be considered "twilight." Unless you were to use the "good and dark" combination, which still wouldn't make him that way. No one can deny that Riku wields the powers of darkness, however.

RikusDarkHalf said:
p.s I THINK THAT THE ORGANIZTION MEMBERS ARE ALIVE GIVE ME PROOF TO GET RID OF MY IDEA DONT TELL ME IM WORNG GIVE ME A SITE THAT TELLS ME
Why would we point you to a stupid fan site? They don't know any more than we do, and in truth, are often wrong far more than the "veteran" theory creators. The Organization members are dead, because with the exceptions of Zexion, Axel, and Vexen, we killed them using Sora and Riku. The game also states that they've been gotten "rid of," taken "out of the picture," made a "fatal" error, or otherwise bit the dust. Zexion was supposedly absorbed by Riku Replica, Axel faked his death, and Vexen was weakened by us and finished by Axel. It's possible Vexen is still alive and that part was staged, but Zexion, by all rights, should be dead. There was no need to Zexion and Axel to put on a "show" there; no one was around.

Or in short, unless somehow resurrected, they will not be coming back -- much like Maleficent and Oogie Boogie aren't likely to return. The Nobody aren't ghosts, they're the living, breathing flesh that we all have. And since we can die, there's no reason they can't die. It might be possible for their hearts or souls to make an appearance, though... assuming that the heart is indeed separate and that the soul "carries on" after the death of the body.

LightSide

The Unknowns or Nobodies are alive, obviously, and it's probably safe to say that they lack hearts (not literally). I think that the Nobodies are the "living samples" that Ansem talks about in AR 4. Also the reason that DiZ keeps his face covered is because the Nobodies may get a bit nacked off if they saw him. (Sorry that was a tiny bit off topic).

RikusDarkHalf

o.o;;;;

Riku picked the path of twilight. Mickey didn't. Mickey just follows Riku. Mickey's path is unknown. So Mickey can be light or dark...or twilight. But that is unclear.

Of course they are alive. They are walking and talking.

we have no idea if mickey is following mickey or not, he does say he wants to follow him and see wear it goes i know but still after sora has been in that capsoule for one year about mickey might change his mind and stay with riku.... that is why everone is saying in kh2 you will play as sora, bhk and riku and also mickey and goof and don. well if im not wrong sora, don. and goof are light and riku, bhk(MABEY) and mickey(MABEY) are twilight my quote "birds of a feather stay toghter" I know riku does not fight sora but still people he MOST LIKEY does not fight the dusks and the heartless with him.

Also going back to them being alive or dead you said it yourself you dont know if they were alive or dead in a post i made a long time ago so why chage your idea, you said that there is no proof of larnex being alive so why do you say they are still alive with no proof you confuse me :confused:

DarrcEnigma

kamekazekid said:
whats this thread about i dont have time to read all this

Then don't post. If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time to say anything worth while, and we certainly don't have the time to put up with it. All right? The title of this thread explains it all -- the red parts in my first post also give you a solid hint at what's going on...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Therefore:
Body + Soul = Shell = Nonexistent One = Nobody.
"Nobody = Organization" is false.

Nobody[Unknowns] = Organization is not false. What Nobodies[Unknowns] do you know of thats not with the Org. that has been introduced in KH, CoM, or KH2?

"Ansem's Other Report" would hint that he's the one who technically created them. The Nobody have control over Hollow Bastion, and therefore have control over "both" artificial machines.
"Dusk" are more likely to be "Nobody variants" as opposed to "Soulless." Though the cross shape does point to a more "spiritual" connection. Anyway, I say variant because the supposed Dusk -- all the ones I've seen, anyway -- aren't actually white creatures. They are, however, wearing white-ish clothing. Whether it be armor, restraints or whatever, it's the "opposing" color of the typical Nobody's black cloak. The once-called "Flailers" are the most similar, though.

Typical. You rely on the invalid DD. You don't have any proof that the Unknowns have control over HB or the Artificial Machines. That "cross shape" is the same symbol that the Unknowns have on their weapons. Plus you don't even look at the bottom of the symbol. The part that looks like the top part of the heart. So the symbol doesn't point to a spiritual connection because you didn't even look at all of it.

DarrcEnigma

Nobody[Unknowns] = Organization is not false. What Nobodies[Unknowns] do you know of thats not with the Org. that has been introduced in KH, CoM, or KH2?
No, I never said anything like that. I simply said the way it was said is wrong. "Nobody = Organization" implies that all Nobody are a part of the Organization. It should be "Organization = Nobody," which says that all Organization members are Shells. You following my train of thought here?

Typical. You rely on the invalid DD. You don't have any proof that the Unknowns have control over HB or the Artificial Machines. That "cross shape" is the same symbol that the Unknowns have on their weapons. Plus you don't even look at the bottom of the symbol. The part that looks like the top part of the heart. So the symbol doesn't point to a spiritual connection because you didn't even look at all of it.
Um? Hollow Bastion was never shown in Deep Dive or Another Side, Another Story. Hollow Bastion was shown in some of the trailers (I know TGS '03... and one more, I think. I can't recall at the moment.), and in those trailers the place was covered in Nobody and Heartless. Add that to the fact that DiZ appears to be in a room in Hollow Bastion, and you come to the conclusion that they've taken Hollow Bastion over -- there's no sign of Leon, Cloud, etc. anywhere in the trailers.

As for the "Dusk Cross," I know all about the heart shape. If you slip it upside down and fill in the two half-circle indents you get something that resembles the Heartless Emblem. But that aside, what's the first thing you think of when you hear about a cross or see a cross. A church, right? Well, let's put it this way: Most people would. It depends on your religion and such. But anyway, the church is where people gather under the name of "God," whom is supposedly the ruler of Heaven. That's all spiritual stuff -- talking about saving your "soul" and whatnot.

I take things as I see them. If I was supposed to flip the cross upside down and fill it in, they would have just made it that way. Or at least, that's what I feel...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Um? Hollow Bastion was never shown in Deep Dive or Another Side, Another Story.

I know this and never said this. You read wrong.

Hollow Bastion was shown in some of the trailers (I know TGS '03... and one more, I think. I can't recall at the moment.), and in those trailers the place was covered in Nobody and Heartless. Add that to the fact that DiZ appears to be in a room in Hollow Bastion, and you come to the conclusion that they've taken Hollow Bastion over -- there's no sign of Leon, Cloud, etc. anywhere in the trailers.

I'm sorry, but you have it wrong. There's only 5 Unknowns so how is the place covered in Nobody and Heartless? I'm mainly talking about the Nobody part. DiZ doesn't appear in a room in Hallow Bastion. He appears in a room in his headquarters in Twilight Town. So you're speculation proves nothing about HB being taken over by Unknowns.

As for the "Dusk Cross," I know all about the heart shape. If you slip it upside down and fill in the two half-circle indents you get something that resembles the Heartless Emblem. But that aside, what's the first thing you think of when you hear about a cross or see a cross. A church, right? Well, let's put it this way: Most people would. It depends on your religion and such. But anyway, the church is where people gather under the name of "God," whom is supposedly the ruler of Heaven. That's all spiritual stuff -- talking about saving your "soul" and whatnot.

Whatever <_<

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's 5:04 am here. Daylight Savings time screwed everything up. It would originally have been 4:04 am but no. I never remembered it coming so early in April. I know it's after Easter but Easter is usually in April...which I'm used to.

DarrcEnigma

I know this and never said this. You read wrong.
"Typical. You rely on the invalid DD. You don't have any proof that the Unknowns have control over HB or the Artificial Machines." No separation between them, how am I supposed to know you suddenly changed topics? The way I read it, it implies that you said Hollow Bastion was shown in Deep Dive, and therefore "invalid."

I'm sorry, but you have it wrong. There's only 5 Unknowns so how is the place covered in Nobody and Heartless? I'm mainly talking about the Nobody part. DiZ doesn't appear in a room in Hallow Bastion. He appears in a room in his headquarters in Twilight Town. So you're speculation proves nothing about HB being taken over by Unknowns.
Nobody and Heartless. You've seen how problematic six Nobody were for Riku and Sora -- Hollow Bastion's best line of defense were Cloud, Leon and Yuffie. That's two against one unless Aerith got involved, and she's not really that great of a fighter anyway. So, unless you show me how the Nobody and Heartless couldn't have easily taken control, they have done just that. And by "covered," I don't mean there are so many that the place is full, merely enough to handle any potential opposition.

As for DiZ, how can you tell he's in Twilight Town if you've never seen in the outside of that room? You can't see outside the windows, either. I said Hollow Bastion simply because the interior does look like it would fit into the rest of the world's generally odd design. Another place you could've named is the "Enigmatic Castle." But we don't know anything about that place, either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back