• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

boating to the island minor kh2 spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
well i just noticed that when sora went/ goes to the island from his house- he boated to the island from another set of land. is it an island or a country or something? i didn't notice this until recently. Sora Riku and Kairi didn't LIVE on that island with their parents. but in kh2 when selphie asked if kairi wanted to go to the island i thought that they moved to another island. xD so, has anyone not noticed this or did or just didn't understand because i never understood why it was such a big deal to find riku's boat and kairi's at the island. so am i right?

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
oh, that's a good thing to hear but it messes up my head because i never thought that they lived on more than one island.......Whaaaaaa..... and i bet their parents never knew about their plans to go on the raft of thought that they were actually joking when they were not. i still understand the whole story up to the end of kh2 still though.

Twinblades

i just found out that the first island were were they played and the other islands were where they slept and lived

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yes, I would like that, take a boat to each Island. ^_^

o_O I never noticed that before. So that's why it looked like Sora was jumping out of the water. He was getting off the boat. Ahh, I get it now.

Pyro

it doesn't seem like a spoiler cause we only got to see the island they lived on. not explore it.

Haruko

I always noticed it because remember in the begining of KH1 where Sora was in his room and looked out his window and saw a storm and he said something like "OH NO THE RAFT!" or something like that. Then in KH2 they showed the main land. So I was never confused by it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
So that the adults wouldn't realize that they were leaving, or, at least, wouldn't try to stop them. The raft grants total independance, while resorting to using a boat would almost seem like submitance.

~Fenris Etheral

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
about a year ago i figured that out. that there were 2 separate islands. i was wondering when sora said "riku's boat, and kairis" so that meant they came from the another island.

the king mickey

in one if you need to defeat darkside on destiny island yuo see sora on his bed and then he looks at the island and says:eek:h no the raft
if he comes there he will say:riku's boat and kairi's

so there are atleast 3 islands

and why do you think the name is destiny islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back