• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue hair = EM!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

I just figured it out. The new blue haired long guy isnt a new org member! i mean think about. If you include the female org memeber we have 12 and only one of them hasnt been 'un-hooded'. Who you ask? The enigmatic man! So THATS him! The blue haired dude!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I'm going to have to agree with him, despite having no proof.

I just can't get around the fact that there is not another female org. I suppose those guys are sexist ... but w/e.

I really believe that EM is that short blue haired guy at the end of the trailer, which means that leaves about a couple more spaces for the female unknown and the new long-haird bue-haird unknown.

At least I will beleive that until I get some hard proof that it isn't.

Just in case, I am NOT saying that EM is confirmed to be the blue-haired unknown, i'm just stating my opinion.

EDIT: Wait, do they have the same voice? ... ...
Oh well, meh ...

Last edited:

SuperSora1217

kaizer21 said:
I'm going to have to agree with him, despite having no proof.

I just can't get around the fact that there is not another female org. I suppose those guys are sexist ... but w/e.

I really believe that EM is that short blue haired guy at the end of the trailer, which means that leaves about a couple more spaces for the female unknown and the new long-haird bue-haird unknown.

At least I will beleive that until I get some hard proof that it isn't.

Just in case, I am NOT saying that EM is confirmed to be the blue-haired unknown, i'm just stating my opinion.

EDIT: Wait, do they have the same voice? ... ...
Oh well, meh ...

Yeah EM has gt to be one or teh other. But i think the one at the end is Zexion. Or Riku from the future! XD

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not either.. compare the EM's voices to their voices, it's closer to the Zexoin look alike, but his second line sounds completly different from the EM's meaning that the EM has yet to be..discovered.

DarkOblivion

what picture you want??? we havnt seen anything of EM, but as soon as the new blue haired dude starts using 2 Red light sabers I know enough

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No one knows, his death was a simple fadeout, so it's impossible to tell if he really did die or not.. although I have my doubt if he died.

Sanctuary Keeper

And then she does. I personally have no clue about Zexion, but I doubt he died, I bet he'll be back, I mean he really didnt do much in CoM. So maybe he will compensate in KH2

Legato2471

The two unknown looked a lot like Vexan and Zexion.

One possibility is that in the one trailer when the Unknown raises his hands and 4 others come out of the floor, that they were resurrected, or possibly never died at all.

Maybe Zexion tricked more people then we realise. The "deaths" of the organization members could have been his idea all together. Could just have been an illusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back