• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blood is the new black [Updated]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
307890-vladimir_todcopy.png

307890-vladimir_todcopy2.png

307890-vladimir_todcopy1.png

blood_is_the_new_black_by_dawninmyheart-d30d87x.png

For this week's SOTW. Eh, I'm not sure about the blood splatter version. Perhaps our local blood expert, KR∆NK, could give me a few pointers...?

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: Blood is the new black

Not too sure about the blood under the stock, but it looks decent around it. If anything, I'm liking v2 above all. The text works rather nicely with it, and placement's pretty decent, too.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com

Well, I was trying to make it look like blood had spilled on the picture, but I guess I failed at that. :/ Anyways, thanks for the input!

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

as soon as i saw this title i ran in...
but, i like the blood splatter one. just erase the bit that is on the purple and it'll look hit.

KHeart

I confused out the butt on this weeks sotw. What are we aloud to use as a stock? Cause I don't know shit for authors, and don't know what would come out if I tried making a tag out of one. What can we use as stock?

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com

I'd say it should be cover art or fan art that is based on the book alone. But it has to be from a book that was recently written. For example, mine is the cover art for Tenth Grade Bleeds. But I think a question like that should be posted in the actual thread of the SOTW in question.

A Wicked Dawn

While I'm not such a fan of the novels themselves, I would adore the version with the blood splatter if the aforementioned bit on the purple were stripped from its surface.

On a side note I've been in love with the designers at Blood is the New Black for idfk forever <3

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
While I'm not such a fan of the novels themselves
:(

On a side note I've been in love with the designers at Blood is the New Black for idfk forever <3
Wow, I had no idea that was an actual thing. I've never of them. I just sorta came up with the title. ._.

Anyways, here's the newest version. After much deliberation, I've decided to go with this version for SOTW. It was also added to the main post for comparison.

blood_is_the_new_black_by_dawninmyheart-d30d87x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back