• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blond haired unknown in DD/ASAS could be....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

yeah it's BHK and what i just wanna know is how would you think demix with the GUITAR would be the BHU who weilds KEYBLADES lol? just messing with ya. welcome back :)

Brian

E

Ecstacy

well i am not likeing that text at all but the sig itself is pretty cool. the avvy is the best thing ;)

Brian

S King

*slaps KeybladeKid*

If you read the previous posts, you'd see that this has already been resolved. Also... you're only allowed up to three images in your sig.

KeybladeKid1127

S King said:
*slaps KeybladeKid*

If you read the previous posts, you'd see that this has already been resolved. Also... you're only allowed up to three images in your sig.

*Kick him in the Ball*

* if he has any!*

Buddy frist of all he didn't show proof that he think that that Demix is the DWU and I know the rules and you are not the one that tells me wut to do ok.

S King

Firstly, thank you for setting off my bullsh*t detector. It really helps your cause.

Secondly, you obviously don't read.

dual_wielder said:
UH no............................BHU is BHK, and the unknown is called Demix(american)/Demyx(japanese)

Please do research before you post something

And

envyme2x said:
yeah it's BHK and what i just wanna know is how would you think demix with the GUITAR would be the BHU who weilds KEYBLADES lol? just messing with ya. welcome back

Brian

Lastly

dual_wielder said:
lol, hey it is called a Sitar! XD anyway this is off topic but anyone like my new sig i made? and my avatar i made?

As you can see, the issue has been resolved. Infact, they have gone off topic because there is no further discussion to do about the topic. You didn't add anything.

*Castrates KeybladeKid and Blocks*

Pwn3d.

KeybladeKid1127

S King said:
Firstly, thank you for setting off my bullsh*t detector. It really helps your cause.

Secondly, you obviously don't read.

And

Lastly

As you can see, the issue has been resolved. Infact, they have gone off topic because there is no further discussion to do about the topic. You didn't add anything.

*Castrates KeybladeKid and Blocks*

Pwn3d.

I no o c i was trying to tell him that he needs to have proof befroe he post something or he will get hammered!

E

Ecstacy

KeybladeKid1127 said:
I no o c i was trying to tell him that he needs to have proof befroe he post something or he will get hammered!

what he was saying was thats already been said lol. it's ok though. oh glad ya like my sig dual weilder (bout time i got a comment on it!) lol

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back