• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blond Hair Guy!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hype360

i think i know who that is. i lookede closely several times and realized he is wielding the oblivion( sword of evil controller of darkness) and oathekeeper( sword of light over the darkness) and hes waring a jacket and is extremely good at fighting. could possibly the goldeyed guy be blondie. i mean face facts where did the goldeyed guy go when it showed the blondhaired dude throw something at riku. and i saw a whole picture showing his eyes falling from throwing a sword at a shadow. he cant be sora cause in the game sora was wielding both that guys swords but that was only when you played, in the videos hes holding the kingdom key, and sora cant be him cause he wore different clothes, but predictions say that he may just possibly be soras older, or darker self. like a future version.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
hype360 said:
i think i know who that is. i lookede closely several times and realized he is wielding the oblivion( sword of evil controller of darkness) and oathekeeper( sword of light over the darkness) and hes waring a jacket and is extremely good at fighting. could possibly the goldeyed guy be blondie. i mean face facts where did the goldeyed guy go when it showed the blondhaired dude throw something at riku. and i saw a whole picture showing his eyes falling from throwing a sword at a shadow. he cant be sora cause in the game sora was wielding both that guys swords but that was only when you played, in the videos hes holding the kingdom key, and sora cant be him cause he wore different clothes, but predictions say that he may just possibly be soras older, or darker self. like a future version.

Sorry but this theory by far is the...well worst. I have no idea where you got the idea that BHK is Sora's older half...usually I'm use to reading the fact that he may be his Twilight side, you know, sort of lke how Riku has his dark side? Anyway, no one has said anything about BHK being Sora. And the whole keyblade thing has been brought up way too many times...I mean, the fact that Sora is NOT DWU has been going on for quite awhile...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Aside from the fact I have no idea what you're trying to say, as I cannot read your major spelling errors, I'd say you're theory is completely dumb.

Sorry.

ms. crystaljade

Website
calgaryplanet.com
hype360 said:
where did this theory of yours come from??

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I agree with KS again on this one.

The "goldeneyed" person I think you are talking about the GEU. No one knows if he still exist. I think they threw him out with the other ideas that wouldn't work well with the new storyline.

And I don't quite get what you're saying about Sora and the Blonde.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
*snickers* ... wow... that's the hehe dumbest thing I've read all day.

BHK and Sora are probably the same age. I don't know where you got that from. I can handle "BHK is Sora's light side" which is also very stupid, but atleast SOME thought was put into it. BHK is not the GEU.

Playcell

wow..first comedy in a theory forum..lol,that has got to be a record..and the theory rocks too.

If u didn't get it,i was being sarcastic,chump.

hype360

well

welll guys i thought that cause riku at thee end says ' now its all coming back to me the true......" and before that he said ' you look just like him" im probally wrong but WHAT THE IS SQAURE ENIXS PROBLEM FOR NOT MAKING IT INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im cool

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Nice try but.......no. If it BHK was Sora's older version of himself (which he's not) then they would have looked like each other a bit more. Nope, doesn't make any sense.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
I think that theory is.....stupid. No offense. Also who ever said the Oblivion and OathKeeper were the Keyblades of light and dark? Think. In some part in KH, it said something about there being a keyblade of ruin and one of something else. I forget. It said how someone in the past had it as well, so how could the person in the past use the OathKeeper when the OathKeeper can only be used by Kairi's charm. Use common sense when your gonna start a topic like this please.

Soren

Awards
hype360 said:
Actually, that's a good theory. But most of us thought about that already. You just made it make sense. thanks for the help. Now we can actually sit and think about it.

Kira Haro

Unknown
If anyone is going to be doing flaming-- that would be me. -Point to sig-

Hm..

Arr, be ye bunch of landlubbers dousin' on the poor lad?!

Arr that'd be good fer walkin' the plank, that it will!

I catch any of you lubbers flaming innocent theories again, I chop ye heads off! Bwahahahahaa! Hahha ! Hah...hah....

...hah.

[Closed, sorry this theory has been stated countless times and each time it corrodes itself even more]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back