• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blockbuster Release Date(NOT TENTATIVE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

You guys are both.... anyways
Thats not an official Release Date wait till SE announces something not BlockBuster.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Here we go again. I mean, every time you turn around there is a new release date topic. Seriously. These release date topics are really getting on my nerves. There is no release date yet, not untill Square Enix states one. It is not official untill they state one. Never listen to the game stores (this includes Blockbuster, because it now has GameRush) They do not know the release date. No one does. They just want your money. Look at how many times the dates have changed already. I have heard a lot of dates so far, and this makes the 9th one:

December 30, 2004
January 1, 2005
June 7, 2005
September 14, 2005
September 15, 2005 (yeah, both)
December 6, 2005
December 31, 2005
January 1, 2006

And now, you say November 18, 2005. Just be patient and wait untill E3. It is only a week away (May 17-20th) Nomura said a release date was comming soon. If it will not be stated at E3, it will be soon after. Besides, he originally stated a "Simultanoues spring 2005 release" spring goes from now untill June 22. We have waited three years. So, what is a week or a few more months? Seriously.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
sealightbreeze I really agree, You gave me more patients when you said we've been wait for KH2 for 3 years, cause its true its only a few months away

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
FF Advent Children have a confirmed realese date ( september 14 ). And Nomura say`s that KH2 will be realese after it. Now, that means that a realese for KH2 is between September to December, and is most likely to be in October. Just wait until SE anunnce the realese date. Becouse Blockbuster dont really know it, and nobody know it.

DragonRider1234

Sora_Matrix said:
FF Advent Children have a confirmed realese date ( september 14 ). And Nomura say`s that KH2 will be realese after it. Now, that means that a realese for KH2 is between September to December, and is most likely to be in October. Just wait until SE anunnce the realese date. Becouse Blockbuster dont really know it, and nobody know it.

that AC release date is for Japan and its only 4800 yen ($47) and no1 trust game stores. they dont know jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back