• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blitz Raid Clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

Hi, the special attack Blitz Raid i.e. KHII Cloud and Young Hercules medals say that they deal more damage the more turns that have passed, when I first read this I thought that using either a basic attack or special ability counted as a turn so if I equip cloud to the 5th slot of the weapon it will always deal its max damage, but is that not the case? Does it instead deal more damage every time the enemy turn starts then your turn i.e. the more prolonged the battle the more damage it deals?

Moose

Awards
Does it instead deal more damage every time the enemy turn starts then your turn i.e. the more prolonged the battle the more damage it deals?

Yes, this is how it works. And since you're always trying to get 1 turn triumphs it has a very limited use in my opinion.

FFxStrife

Yes, this is how it works. And since you're always trying to get 1 turn triumphs it has a very limited use in my opinion.

Aside from raid bosses, there will be bosses in quests which you just won't be able to one turn triumph that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back