• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blindfold?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness eternal

i had read somewhere that riku where's a blindfold to help enhance his ability with darkness, but on wikipedia it says that he has to hide the resemblance to xenohart since his eyes are orange. is this old news or wrong news?

Yoda_Mickey

I have no clue. This blindfold thing is the only thing I don't know about KH2 these days...

Stryder_sdc

No, Xehanort, or KH1 fake ansem possesed riku heart in kh1 if you remember, and as you know, it allowed xehanort to form his own image using rikus body, well, now Xehanorts darkness is starting to manifest itself again, it starts with rikus eyes and eventually makes riku look completely like Xehanort

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Stryder_sdc said:
No, Xehanort, or KH1 fake ansem possesed riku heart in kh1 if you remember, and as you know, it allowed xehanort to form his own image using rikus body, well, now Xehanorts darkness is starting to manifest itself again, it starts with rikus eyes and eventually makes riku look completely like Xehanort

thank you, i really appreciate you saying that REALLY.

Stryder_sdc

Yea, and then you get accused of spoiling things for people, WELCOME TO THE SPOILER FORUMS.....

PhoenixKey

I read somewhere that its so no one will be able to see his "true form" under Xenohort's appearance. Something about how "the eyes always reveal the truth of the heart."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back