• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

blindfold riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I beat the game and Riku was never blindfolded on KH1. The blindfolded Riku only appears if you beat 100% of the game on a 1-minute trailer at the end called Deep Dive or known as Another Side-Another Story(I think;)) If you look on this website it has the trailers. A lot of people say this was an alternate ending to the story, but I think it's a preview of the second game...after all it shows Kairi on a beach with long hair and a school girl outfit so how could she grow her hair in a few seconds;) Anyways, like I said the blindfolded Riku isn't truely anywhere on the storyline of KH1, yes, I can't wait for KH2 either!

Dark-Sora 50

It IS a preview of the game. The blindfold Riku is on top of the neon (tablelight, nanahahan... U2 lyrics) building, and BHK/DWU is battling Heartless (at least in Final Mix version, grrrrr........). Sorted.

enygma

ummm actually the blindfold had a deeper meaning. what it was is by the end of kingdom hearts riku had plunged so far into the darkness the light was blinding and there for he couldn't see the light only dark. and also i believe another thing. riku doesn't need to be able to see his enemy since he can smell the darkness he can sniff them out that way

O

Onewingedangel6

then why in CoM he wasn't in a blindfold maybe he got blinded after CoM when he defeted ansem and got blinded by light in him or something i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back