• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blind Riku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I know that must have already been a Thread about Riku being blind but I still dont get it how did i he turn blind and why when Kingdom Hearts broke or whatever and he got his form back he was able to see again either I wasnt paying attention ( cuz I mean Riku was all normal again and I was happy ^_^) but where'd the blindness go was that light like some kinda KH-style laser surgey or something please help me..

And I'm sorry for my stupid question and the fact that it has most likely already been answered on this forum

Saixs' WRATH

He wasn't realy blind it was a figure of speach. Riku was trying to hide the truth from himself and as Mickey said his eyes couldn't lie.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
I wasnt paying attention

Thats your problem right there. Mickey did say Riku's eyes couldn't lie, but the poster failed to mention the reason Mickey said that was because Riku's eyes were yellow, the same as Xehanort's. Riku didn't want anyone to see him like that.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Thats your problem right there. Mickey did say Riku's eyes couldn't lie, but the poster failed to mention the reason Mickey said that was because Riku's eyes were yellow, the same as Xehanort's. Riku didn't want anyone to see him like that.
But then what do the glowing eyes mean for Riku....I mean why are they glowing and could Riku still see( with the blindfold on)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
But then what do the glowing eyes mean for Riku....I mean why are they glowing and could Riku still see( with the blindfold on)

They didn't exactly glow, they were just yellow. I just said they were Xehanort's eyes. They represent the darkness in Riku that is spreading out of his body and into a physical form. I can't answer how he could see through the blindfold, maybe the blindfold wasn't that thick.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OH...sorry.....but one more question its about when Riku was talking to Roxas on the beach if that was Roxas and Riku why didnt riku just take Roxas then or was this after the battle of the two?

Sorry I just have many questions cuz I just restarted my game on Proud mode and I'm just now noticing things

Zephyrus

Riku's and Roxas's conversation on the beach was after their fight. He was already disgusied as Xehanort. Riku never wanted to take Roxas, he didnt know the situation with Roxas and Sora at the time.

S

Sora0Roxas

haha I didn't even know who was on the beach, and I beat the game like 10 times already. Wow I'm so slow.

latinoremix05

yea i got the same question!!

u know how in deep dive it shows an organization member sittin down then someone walks through the rock. But their eyes were glowin yellow. So the guy standing up was riku and the guy sittin down was ansem the wise??? or idont kno... some1 help cuz i didnt get dat part either

keyblade weilder

you guys *sighs* dont u pay attention, riku could c when he was still in the form of zehanhorts heartless, cause it wasnt his true form, and he was hiding his eyes from shame, as axel said, "GOT IT MEMMORIZED?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back