• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blind Folded Dude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdSquareCat

Do you think the blindfolded dude could be Zexion? (everyone seems to be so sure its Riku) I know KH:COM gives you the idea that Zexion is dead... but it doesn't exactly come out and tell you.

EdSquareCat

he could need a blindfold from injuries inflicted by Riku Replica..... andcould u varify that quote by Nomura?

A

Audo

First of All I'll say it again
DD/ASAS were just a concept idea for KH2. These ideas have obviously changed as we can see in KH2 Trailers. Riku with a Blindfold could now have nothing to do with KH2. Why would he need a blindfold if his eyesight is fine at the end of R/R?
I dont know the exact interview but Nomura didnt actually say that Riku was the one in DD/ASAS he said something like "A character previously in KH is amongst the cloaked people as seen in the secret trailer" or something like that. It doesnt Really matter now because most of these ideas wont even be in KH2.

A

Audo

I said that a huge majority of it would etheir be changed or not in KH2 at all. An example of this is that in ASAS you see Kairi with long brown hair but now in KH2 she has Medium Red Hair. Thus proofing that that idea was changed. DD/ASAS was just a teaser trailer and concept ideas for KH2.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I have 5 statements to say that disproves your theory:

1. Zexion didn't exist when they made ASAS/DD
2. Zexion is a shell and has no heart
3. You need a heart to wield a keyblade
4. Riku Replica didn't exist when they made ASAS/DD
5. It's true, Nomura did say one of the Unknowns in ASAS was Riku

AHeartless

Yeah. When they had made DD they didn't have any CoM. And later on they decided that a blindfolded Riku isn't so good idea for some reason... else we would probably seen in CoM how he got that blindfold...

kizzyke

LightoftheDark said:
Yes. Riku-Keyblade's right. Most of the information form DD and ASAS has changed or has been removed.

You're right...
DD/ASAS doesn't have to do anything with the actual game...
it's just the thought behind the game...
the thing that they might be Riku, BHK, Sora and Kairi who join forces to save the worlds...

About the BlindFolded thing, it looks like riku and about the bandage before his eyes, many people say he couldn't see the light anymore in KH...
In DD/ASAS he throws the bandage away, if you think about it it is the symbolic meaning for "i'm getting out of the darkness, i see the light again" => probably with the help of others just like the BHK/DWU helps him with throwing one of the blades to him, can mean in the game that Riku will succeed in his thoughts and through life with the help of his friends...

Just some thoughts that came up...I'm like, a totally filosofic girl (don't mention it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back