• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

I was looking up info for the secret ending and I found something that there is a clue that "birth by sleep" may also mean "dreams becoming reality"
So does anyone think that what Sora was dreaming becomes real?

Or maybe right in the beginning of kh1, Sora was having a bizzare dream that felt so real to him. Then everything in reality started to connect with his dream.

So "Dreams becoming reality" or "Birth by Sleep", shows us that Sora's dream becomes a reality.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I dunno if anyone noticed, but Riku's side of Chain of Memories was called "Reverse Rebirth" and he was reborn by sleep. DiZ told him he'd come out of sweet slumber, that's where he had been "reborn" from the darkness back into the world of light.

Any correlation?

Pyro

yeah.......riku was just knock out probably from wat fighting heartless or something else but i thought he was brought back into tha world of twilight since castle oblivion was just a castle in a world i thought what ever that world could be was also twilight. oh darkxemnas i think you could be right cause that could explain wat sora's others dreams were about than the one played in kh1

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I dont think it will leave off right before Sora but years before Sora

I'm definately saying its in the past though

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
What if those three characters were supposedly Sora, Riku and Kairi, but reborn from sleep? Using what .Oathkeeper. added; they could've been thrown into the future OR past after they had awoken from a sort of dormant slumber, and awakening into a new realm of darkness or light ;; AKA, an alternate realm of keyblades.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Didnt nomura already say that those three were entirely new characters?...

x.x

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
....Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I had nursed him back from death's door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time....

Remember that from Ansem Report 1? I think Birth by Sleep is Xehaonrt loosing his memories and becoming a new person.

keyblademaster33

i think that the next game might be about one completely different set of worlds, and after the second one of that, the two keyblade masters(sora and the other) will somehow meet. it is a pretty crazy theory, but you never know.

That Boi Leek

When they say "birth by sleep" I think they're referring to sora's slumber... and then Xehanort's memories.... didn't Ansem The Wise and Xehanort himself wanted to get his memories back... what if the time Ansem The Wise spent in the realm of nothing was when Xehanort.... Used a Pod just like Sora did.... that would make alot of sense and then Xehanort remembered who he really is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back