• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BIRTH BY SLEEP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
sorry for doing this to you guys, all i wanted to ask was if any of you guys can show me a picture of sora and riku playing swords in destiny islands from kh birth by sleep. anyways, i do hold some questions for birth by sleep.

ok in the vid of the kingdom hearts 2 and kingdom hearts 2 final mix you see four keyblade apprentices (information from testuya saying they were keyblade apprentices) named terra aqua and ven, and the apprentice of master xehanort.

ok so it is said that master xehanort was actually a keyblade master, and most people gave the theory of it was because of it was the only keyblade wielder who had a chain on the end of his keyblade and the rest didnt. BUT in the end of the scene you see mickey with starseeker, and it had a chain on the end.

i have reason to believe that the secret ending was to show the ending of birth by sleep, and not the beginning,
which gives me the theory that mickey turned into apprentice to full master in the end of the vid??

please answer.

ok next question is about the keyblades themselves, in the vid you see a whole mess of keybldes but without keychains, and since there are charms to summon people, the possibility that the keyblade is summoned by the charm from the end of the chain sounds very possible and might be fact.

but in the vid you see fenrir there without a chain, how can that be? i have this theory that keyblade graveyard is actually where all keyblades originally are, but the charm that someone posses makes it possible for them to summon it from the area and back to the area it was once in. IS this theory possible? if not please tell me the flaws in my theory. as you se, only the kingdom keys in the middle of the crossroad shows them with keychains if u look at it carefully.

Last edited:

KCDjedi

I also remember reading an interview with Nomura were he said something along the lines of BbS as being the "non-playable ending to Birth By Sleep".

Macabre

Gold Member
chain's mean nothing
riku in KHI had no chain- because his blade was artificial
but in KHII the way to the dawn got a chain
The keychains have a large importance in the story,with the keychain a keyblade gets a form and also without it,the keyblade gets a form,it needs a large explanation.

Why the hell would they spoil the ending, that aint logical
Isn't this and the other vids concept vidoes? Yeah,it is during bbs,so it may be the beginning,in-between or the climax.

And even if it is from the ending,the whole ending isn't shown.

KCDjedi

ok next question is about the keyblades themselves, in the vid you see a whole mess of keybldes but without keychains, and since there are charms to summon people, the possibility that the keyblade is summoned by the charm from the end of the chain sounds very possible and might be fact.

but in the vid you see fenrir there without a chain, how can that be? i have this theory that keyblade graveyard is actually where all keyblades originally are, but the charm that someone posses makes it possible fo rthem to summon it from the area and back to the area it was once in. IS this theory possible? if not please tell me the flaws in my theory.

That's basically the same as a theory I had way back when I first saw BbS, so I'll agree with you on that.

DarkSoldier85

I think the reason Terra, Aqua, and Ven's keyblades don't have keychains is cuz they are apprentices. However, I don't know why the ones in the graveyard didn't.

Riku's keyblade in KHII had a keychain because he is that keyblade's true wielder.

Anagram

Banned
sorry for doing this to you guys, all i wanted to ask was if any of you guys can show me a picture of sora and riku playing swords in destiny islands from kh birth by sleep. anyways, i do hold some questions for birth by sleep.

ok in the vid of the kingdom hearts 2 and kingdom hearts 2 final mix you see four keyblade apprentices (information from testuya saying they were keyblade apprentices) named terra aqua and ven, and the apprentice of master xehanort.

ok so it is said that master xehanort was actually a keyblade master, and most people gave the theory of it was because of it was the only keyblade wielder who had a chain on the end of his keyblade and the rest didnt. BUT in the end of the scene you see mickey with starseeker, and it had a chain on the end.

i have reason to believe that the secret ending was to show the ending of birth by sleep, and not the beginning,
which gives me the theory that mickey turned into aprentice to full master in the en dof the vid??

please answer.

but in the vid you see fenrir there without a chain, how can that be? i have this theory that keyblade graveyard is actually where all keyblades originally are, but the charm that someone posses makes it possible fo rthem to summon it from the area and back to the area it was once in. IS this theory possible? if not please tell me the flaws in my theory.

Keychains could summon keyblades, but sora and mickey don't have the mickey mouse keychain.
Before they get the kingdom keys.

Maybe a keychain shows its got a master.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think the reason Terra, Aqua, and Ven's keyblades don't have keychains is cuz they are apprentices. However, I don't know why the ones in the graveyard didn't.

Riku's keyblade in KHII had a keychain because he is that keyblade's true wielder.

actually his wasnt a keyblade though, it was called soul eater

Anagram

Banned
Riku had a keyblade...:blink:
The soul eater turned into it.

Oh, try not to double post it's a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back