• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep (MX,VAT,UNBIRTHS)!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What ive given proof on what i can proof and given my guess as to what i can guess on.

Dude thats from an offical Kh SOURCE >__>
I didnt write that i got it from a kh source so jaa...
Tell me what im wrong on?
One part of my theory in which no one can be right on thats a laugh man.

No one agreed because half of you did not read..

My theory is also broken into three seperate ones so only one is wrong since the whole unbirth thing is shakey.

What your doing wrong is not accepting the fact that parts of your theory are wrong, and its cuasing a hellstorm in this thread. Im outta here.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
What your doing wrong is not accepting the fact that parts of your theory are wrong, and its cuasing a hellstorm in this thread. Im outta here.

Yeah every theory to me is wrong until proven by the game you are making the theory about, i'm tired of this useless thread i am out

P.S: I'm to lazy to find why it is wrong XD

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah, thats actually Terra.

i really think its just Nomura tweaking the looks of Kingdom Hearts again.

Its Birth by Sleep becuase of the new enemies.

They arent souls. They are something Unborn...RK said it before.

>__>

1. Terra can is is being taionted my darkness
2. i dont know
3.that i cant argue with either
4. a soul can be unborn dude >__> is rk nomura ive read is interviews where does it say this at!?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
>__>

1. Terra can is is being taionted my darkness
2. i dont know
3.that i cant argue with either
4. a soul can be unborn dude >__> is rk nomura ive read is interviews where does it say this at!?

Riku Keyblade is a very reliable source for info and i can bet that he knows a LOT more than you on Kingdom hearts. And Terra IS seeking the hearts of pure light.

Captain Garlock

No
what you quoted says the princes of heart are the only ones with pure hearts then you put thats actually terra.
A soul can be unborn just as it can be REborn.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
referring back to MX using his keyblade to summon kingdom hearts, couldn't MX's keyblade have been a special one like riku's at hollow bastion in kh1 that could unlock hearts, only MX's could unlock a bigger heart?

Captain Garlock

Yes precisely thats why i said that MX and the nobbody and heartless of Xenahort MUST be the same people they have the same abilities as i said i think terra and MX were reborn in to the same being aka Xenahort the apprentice.
Yes Kingdom Hearts is referred to as the heart of the world.

But i was also thinking its a combination of unbirths i just thought about it.
An unbirth could the be the soul and heart of a person since theyd have no physical form D:
(just a thought still working out kinks but yes i believe your right)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
referring back to MX using his keyblade to summon kingdom hearts, couldn't MX's keyblade have been a special one like riku's at hollow bastion in kh1 that could unlock hearts, only MX's could unlock a bigger heart?

No, because Riku's Heart Unlocker wasn't an actual keyblade, and was made from the hearts of the Princesses of Heart, whereas MX's keyblade is perfectly normal, as far as we know.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

MX used the heart of his keyblade to reveal kingdom hearts, not to unlock it. If it WAS his actual keyblade, you could say that, but it was the heart of it.

Captain Garlock

So we both agree he revealed/summoned kh.
Also what do yout hionk about unbirths being souls and hearts of people who have no form at all?

G

ganja keyblade

i honestly read your theory and thought it made a lot of sense, like k it might not be 100%, but like it did make a lot more sense, and these ppl sayin that its too long, thats the point of a theory, its supposed to present itself with as much info as possible in order to make the reader better understand! the ony part im a lil confused on tho is whats up wit MX's keyblade?? like i know theres no heart, but it may be possible for it to have a soul if its made up of pure darkness no?
wouldnt it be possible, say like seeing as how the centre of the world is KH like thats the heart of the world and its just darkness, that an object can possess a soul similar to that, like a soul of just pure energy??

Captain Garlock

A soul that sounds interesting.
What would explain the keychain and how he was able too manipulate the keyblade in such a manner or maybe because hes a master.
But i was thinking maybe that energy was darkness or maybe that energy was about of him.
S soul i cant yes or no.
Thats still to vague at the moment.
That specific kingdom hearts i cant say is darkness
The whole subject of a soul is a bit to unclear at the moment the best i can say is it must deal with the keychain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back