• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep (MX,VAT,UNBIRTHS)!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Naa the thoery makes sense.
Its people who keep saying stuff like
"its too long you need more info" who contradict themselves who dont make sense.
I just want someone to disprove this so i can move on with my research.
No one who yet as disproved a thing.

The unbirth thing.
Un prefix take away:undo:not
Birth to be born
Birth your soul is born.
Thus if you put that together you have to take away life.
As i stated if you reverse the birth process youd get unbirths.

MX TURNED HIS KEYBLADE TO DARKNESS(or whatever it is)

We already know the unbirth thing, and can guess how there made. But Keyblades with souls are just stupid. His keyblade turning to darkness is probably just a technique. i mean a keyblade with a soul kinda sounds to extreme, but idk the KK can move around on its own kinda

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Yeah the soul thing wasnr orginaly in my theory if you read it i just added that tot he list due to the fact im researching it now.
Also him doing that to his keyblade summoned kingdom hearts >__>

Not a regular one at that one that was blue D:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Yeah the soul thing wasnr orginaly in my theory if you read it i just added that tot he list due to the fact im researching it now.
Also him doing that to his keyblade summoned kingdom hearts >__>

Not a regular one at that one that was blue D:

i doubt his keyblade summened KH, xemnas summoned with out a keyblade. he probably just put away his keyblade, like make it disapear like sora does

Captain Garlock

WOW
You didnt watch the trailer his blade disolved into darkness. or whatever
Thens hot int he key and then summoned kkingdom hearts.
You just helped my theory cause if ansem did it (heartless ansem) them in sure MX is tired to Xenahort.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
WOW
You didnt watch the trailer his blade disolved into darkness. or whatever
Thens hot int he key and then summoned kkingdom hearts.
You just helped my theory cause if ansem did it (heartless ansem) them in sure MX is tired to Xenahort.

I watched it, it's just been awile:laugh:. still i don't think his keyblade did it. and why is MX tired of Xeanhort. And you like caps don't you lol.

Captain Garlock

I meant tied to xenahort and if you read my theory youd know why i say he is.
WATCH THE DANG VIDEO THEN AND YOUD SEE IT -.-

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
I meant tied to xenahort and if you read my theory youd know why i say he is.
WATCH THE DANG VIDEO THEN AND YOUD SEE IT -.-

Don't have to be so rude, damn. but still Xemnas summoned kingdom hearts without a keyblade.

You really like caps haha

Captain Garlock

Ok and xemnas is whose nobody?
Xenahorts who do i think is tied to xenahort?!
MX there you go thank you for helping my theory.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Ok and xemnas is whose nobody?
Xenahorts who do i think is tied to xenahort?!
MX there you go thank you for helping my theory.

Yeah but it doesnt matter whose nobody it is he didn't use a Keyblade to summon kingdom hearts. I looked at the video, it just looks like he used the keyblade to fight, but he poofed it away and summoned the dark spherical fire thing to summon KH

Captain Garlock

After defeating the three Keyblade knights, Master Xehanort's Keyblade reverts into a blue and purple sphere of flame-like energy. He then raises his hand to the sky, at which point the sphere promptly shoots upwards and parts the gathering dark clouds to reveal an enormous, glowing, blue heart, which is assumed to be some form of Kingdom Hearts. Both the full process by which he causes it to appear and his involvement in its origin remain thus far unexplained.

READ IT AND STOP TRYING TO BE RIGHT!

i did my research now do yours

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
After defeating the three Keyblade knights, Master Xehanort's Keyblade reverts into a blue and purple sphere of flame-like energy. He then raises his hand to the sky, at which point the sphere promptly shoots upwards and parts the gathering dark clouds to reveal an enormous, glowing, blue heart, which is assumed to be some form of Kingdom Hearts. Both the full process by which he causes it to appear and his involvement in its origin remain thus far unexplained.

that still didn't prove it was his keyblade you just told your thought, and i'm not trying to be right i'm just making a discussion. You need to stop being a smart ass.

Captain Garlock

I have given you proof yet you still refute your only showing your ignorance by refuting when i have proof...

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
I have given you proof yet you still refute your only showing your ignorance by refuting when i have proof...

The video showed no proof, your the one who thinks your always right. There is a 50/50 chance it could have been the keyblade or not, none of the creaters have even said it, and if they have please show me, because i want to know

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

We arent trying to be right, ive read through THAT theory also, and it seems wrong,.

Last edited:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

no one has agreed with this theory, so your pretty much wrong,so i say this thread is dead *shoots thread and kills it*

P.S: Thanks for you words of wisdom Ragnorak lol

Captain Garlock

What ive given proof on what i can proof and given my guess as to what i can guess on.

Dude thats from an offical Kh SOURCE >__>
I didnt write that i got it from a kh source so jaa...
Tell me what im wrong on?
One part of my theory in which no one can be right on thats a laugh man.

No one agreed because half of you did not read..

My theory is also broken into three seperate ones so only one is wrong since the whole unbirth thing is shakey.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
What ive given proof on what i can proof and given my guess as to what i can guess on.

Dude thats from an offical Kh SOURCE >__>
I didnt write that i got it from a kh source so jaa...
Tell me what im wrong on?
One part of my theory in which no one can be right on thats a laugh man.

No one agreed because half of you did not read..

And the other half read and still says your wrong

And EVERY theory is shaky, every single one, until the game comes out and we beat it with every character

Captain Garlock

SAYS im wrong not one of you has proven me wrong =D

Please post how i am wrong post what ive said that is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back