• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Makes IGN's Top 25 PSP Games of All Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Once again ign proves to be terrible at this. yes they have the right games on the list (psp had what? 7 good games?) but they are in the wrong order... it doesnt bother them that lumines ( i only had this game to use it as a tool way back when to downgrade my friends psp's to install custom firmware) is higher on the list than khbbs gtalcs and gtavcs locoroko2 Daxter... maybe they also forgotten there were 2 Dissidia games =/

Grey

Really, Crisis Core ranked that much higher than BBS? CC was pretty much an appitizer compared to a main dish!

Then again, MM Powered Up made the top 10 so I'm still happy.

Personally, I found Crisis Core to be much more enjoyable than Birth by Sleep. Crisis Core just seemed to tell a better story, and Zack is cooler than Terra.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Personally, I found Crisis Core to be much more enjoyable than Birth by Sleep. Crisis Core just seemed to tell a better story, and Zack is cooler than Terra.
Gameplay>Story, always. & in gameplay BBS had CC so utterly beat. CC had slow paced combat & limited spells/special attacks. BBS had faster combat, a far greater variety of skills & command menu navigation that didn't sacrifice camera control! The entire crux of CC's gameplay was the DMW, a mechanic that was completely out of the player's control. That's just plain bad design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back