• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Biggs and Wedge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to dawn

Ok, here is a thought for you all, in the new scans from dengeki, on the pic with Seifer pointing at the BHK's team, i just thought that the chubby kid and the kid in the army like trousers/pants could be Biggs and Wedge, what are your thoughts?

Little_Red

betch.
I believe somebody already said this yeaterday, they also said that one girl in the orange dress was jessie. Supposed;y, they were all minor characters in FF7, or such.

Sanctuary Keeper

You believe huh? Did you just pull that out of your @$$, or do you actually have something logical to support it. Looks would be fine, as long as you have something to back yourself up, instead of something random.

Who's Jessie again?
We arent talking 'bout that person.

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

It couldn't be Biggs and Wedge because they were in their mid 30s in FF8.
Also most FF characters that are young in KH and KH2 were only about 17~21 in their original games. They only use main characters, villains that played major roles or villains that fought you throughout the game.

Vzam

Bronze Member
if anything that could just be their names...if you believe its the ff7 biggs, wedge and jesse then youre just an idiot

road to dawn

What I sam saying here is that thier build just makes me think of those two characters, in both FF7 and FF8 Wedge was the taller, thinner person and Biggs was the more chubbyish person. I just checking to see wether anybody else had the same idea.

- Jaxx, Jesse is a girl in the same group as Biggs and Wedge in FF7

cloud@omnislash

Yeah they do use the same names over and over in some cases but I'm guessing they're going to use characters from FF7-FF10 to be implemented in KH.
Based on the where they all came from.

Last edited:

Dr. Stoopid

cloud@omnislash said:
Oh i thought you were talking about the ones from FF8 I forgot about the ones from FF7 but didn't they die?

Ya they died in a battle at the midgar reactor, but Aeris died too so what's your point?

S

Scarecrow

OK, finaly, I posted something like this a while back and some really flamed me about it......
But, someone said we should deliver proof, so here it goes.
-1st: The two boys, Biggs and Wedge, look like their FF7 selves. Biggs in the camo pants and Wedge with the bandana and Jessie.
-2nd: Some believe the game will begin with BHK who will kinda go through the same thing as Sora in the first one. Therefore it's very possible that they will be your training partners in KH2. (Oh, yeah, I realise that this could also be a part Seifer and his cronies p[lay, so don't flame me about it.)
-3rd: About the age thing. Don't be so anal, man, I mean, come on, Tidus , Wakka and Selphie weren't children in their games but still they were in KH.
-4rd: And about the them being death thing. Weren't Aerith and Sephiroth death too. Well, in a way ofcourse.

OK, I just realised this isn't proof, and seeing I'm too lazy to change the begining of this post, let me just say, that I still would like to believe that these guys are Biggs, Wedge and Jessie.

P.S.: I do realise that Nomura said that these guys were new characters and that the girl doesn't look like Jessie, but untill I get the game and hear the characters names I won't let go of this dream:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back