• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

big success

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightworrior

kingdom hearts was a great success and now people love the game. did you have any doubts about the realese 4 kingdom hearts 2 before it was officially said
or did u play the 1st game and you were suprised at how good it was?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well i found out about kh2 while i was playin kh so that made me determined to finish it. once when i saw how it ended i was like there definatly needs to be a sequal

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Deep Dive pretty much gave it away. After the sales of KH2 in the US and Japan, Japan went back and made Final Mix(because the US version had extra stuff.) and they added on to the teaser probably knowing by the sales rate that there'd have to be a sequel.

hooded_twilight0

ya once I saw ASAS once I beat the game (before I found this site) i knew there had to be a sequel or I would kill someone. Then like a year later right before school started I found this site and was very happy!:D and no one died!

RenoTurk

most of people knew there will be sequel (Thank to Deep Drive)

We dont know if KH2 will be successful or not. ( I think it will be success, judged on SE/KH Fan bases, they actually screams for KH2.)

Who know how they did storyline plots for KH2.. It could be good or hugely dissapoint.

Soras Shell

i played KH completely in like one week. i couldnt stop playing it cuz the game is awesome. once i beat the game, i thought there is going to be a sequel and then i found this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back