• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Spoilers? FVM, should I watch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSPForDummies

Are there any huge spoilers in the FMV? The Intro i mean? Cuz i wanna watch it but i dont wanna ruin my fun when I get the game...:confused:

Hybrid Keyblade

Intro..not really..we've already seen all the intro..but dont watch the Cutscene if you dont wanna spoil yourself..

The Intro FMV thing is beautiful..I about creamed myself..4 times over..-giggles-

prod44

I didnt find much new info...it is pretty much a replay of what happened in KH1 and COM...I wasnt spoilt one bit but loved it :D

starry_eyed_hero

There's really no spoilers in it. Basically it shows short recaps of Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chain of Memories, both in beautiful fmv Advent-Children-style graphics. It does have a cool twist ending, but I'll leave that for you to see.

Big spoilers? No, not really.

Tsuriai

BHK (Unknown) said:
... the BHK falling down through water ending up at his awakening.
I know this is off-topic, but I was wondering if the BHK went to the awakening level in the beginning like Sora did (where he talked to some random voice, picked a weapon, and was asked some questions by the islanders).

PSPForDummies

Actually, I havent played all the way through CoM yet, but I know the ending and stuff due to spoilers. Except that stair thing, haven't seen that before. And that shell thing Sora is captured in when he find Namine...

I guess I'll just skip playing that as I pretty much know the story...
But could you fill me in on the stairs stuff?

okay.. when you beat COM with sora there is a picture of him with donald and goofy on those same stairs..... and also i think the stairs represent what paths riku and sora took to get to the top of the castle since their both running up the steps. am i right or right?
p.s. i don't know how to post pictures. can someone please post a picture of what I'm talking about?? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back