• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

big news! release date finaly found!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathkeepermaster

i was searching the web and looking for stuff on kingdom hearts 2 and read this"read import reviews on kingdom hearts 2" at first i said thats bull crap its not gonna have anything on KH2. i was wrong. it had the release date. the KH2 will be released internationaly december 17th 2005. its the exact release date not winter 2006 not winter 2005 DECEMBER 17TH 2005!! GET READY PEOPLE!!!

Odin The Knight

oathkeepermaster said:
sorry if it doesnt work then you will have to trust me that this is th release date

Btw, if you got the date from neoseeker.com, then its most likely fake folks.
It has to be directly from Squareenix.com

oathkeepermaster

probably not. i got the release date for final fantasy 10-2 off of neoseeker.com and it was exactly right and this was 5 months before the release date thats why im sure its the truth

Odin The Knight

oathkeepermaster said:
probably not. i got the release date for final fantasy 10-2 off of neoseeker.com and it was exactly right and this was 5 months before the release date thats why im sure its the truth

Well X-2 is a different game than KH2. XD
Did you read that link I put up before?
If not, go read it.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Yo I just went on there and did some snooping... Oathkeeper, it says Dec. 17 for EUROPE!! Besides I am guessing taht the release date for Japan is Dec. 1 IF THIS PAGE IS CORRECT! There is still no American Release date yet. So until you can find one that is substantial and evidential, and has enough proof backing it, I would say to all not to get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back