• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big lines...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
what do u guys expect in day 28?
u think that there will be a big line?
I ask this because ive heard that when Halo 2 was released in america, some guys in New York were sleeping in front of the store with a big countdown above waiting for the game... it sold more than 1 milion copys on the first day. And the 2 guys that spent more then 3 days waiting in front of the line got theyre copys for free!!
u think theyll do the samething with KH2?
and if they do, would u like to spend 3 three days in front of the store?

Master Chief

They might do that don't really know. Yes i tanks for the idea i think i go and sleep in front of a store right know *goes to sleep in front of gamespot*.

UnknownEnigma

geez id do that but only if sring break was going on right now...but since its not im just going to skip school and go at about....11 am, 12 pm is the latest so yeah....i dont expect long lines for kh2 because when i went ot go get CoM there was not one person and i got there like LATE at night and hes all whoa youre the first person to get this game......so yeah probably my other 2 friends wil get it but....they got it at different stores

D

Dexter

I see big lines and people saying 3, 2, 1 Happy kh2 Day!!! YAY!!!!

Skitzoheartless

Ya know that little voice in your head...
Heh, well since I've preordered it.... SUCKAS!!!! Naw, I'm sorry *hugs anyone who was offended*

But there just might be a big line considering some of us have been waiting years for this game (plus all the false dates we got ><) so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a big line somewhere.

FATE

Awards
yoyoj06 said:
im not that desperate for it, i already preordered anyway. thats what u should of done
i would... problem is i live in mozambique...(thats in africa in case u didnt know)

E

Eclipse

^^ you live in africa? kooool!!

anyways...i think it's gonna be a little too overhyped for kh2. my ebgames has signs and posters everywhere that say "get ready, kh2 is coming in _ days!!"
and a huge binder that has all the release dates in it with a special cover that has kh2 on it and says "kh2 is coming, have YOU pre-ordered?" and people are going wild..<_<....

Karasu-sama

I'm all sorts o' worried about KH day. I go to college outta state and I'm on break on the 28th. Unfortunetly, that means I had to have someone else put the preorder down in my name....This'd be fine, 'cept that the friend in question is like the least reliable person I know and there's a very good chance she didn't put it down at all... *chews fingernails in anxiety*

innerlight

man everytime something it popular there are lines of people waiting for it, Halo 2 lines, legend of zelda lines, the x-box 360 Big a## lines, kH2 well I think you get it. but luckly i preorder mine, but if I didnt or couldnt have presaled it for some reason I would 100 percent be out there waiting too.

bishojoKasume

I'll get that game no matter what. With the very first Dragon Ball Z game in NA, DBZ: Budokai we called and checked 4 different stores and they were all sold out. Then this one store had one last game left and the next day it was gone so I had to tell someone to hold it for me. I didn't get it till days after. I just hope KH2 won't run out like that! They should know to order plenty on them.

I don't think I'd sleep outside a store. LOL

BULLETPROOF

at gamestop there is like hardly a line of more than 5 or 6 people max ... i dunno why most people that go there are cheapos and just play the games that are on display there

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i don't expect big line because it comes out on the 29th for me.........
i wish it came out on the 28th for me though..........
on the 29th, however, i still don't expect lines because it isn't that big where i live(kingdom hearts i mean)
and there are going to be a lot of stores selling it so i wouldn't expect a bunch people to go to my neighborhood gamestop for the game when they could just go to the walmart down the road
so, no
i dont' expect big lines

Lunar Knight

American Person
I don't think my parents would allow me to stay outside for a game. They already detest games as it is. I don't think I'll have a big line considering the fact that when I reserved my copy, I asked how many others reserved and he said that some reserved.

TheOneTruth54

I live in a small town so I doubt there will be a big line. I can't wait in line for days either , I have too many things to do.

Mrs. Starburst

Let's put it this way, If there's a big line at my store, I won't be shocked. I think I know of only 4 other people who are looking forward to it at all, but when I went to reserve my copy, the workers said they already had over 70 orders. I was amazed. I can't wait, I hope I don't have to sit in a line for 5 hours after school. I would just die.

BraveryOfAChild

XD!!! Seriously, if there was a Big line, I would show up naked and cut infront of them, so I can get my hands on KH2. But then again..>>; I will get arrested for Public nudity and miss out on KH2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back