• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Hong Small Hong Keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNaLsKyE

Yeah see, I wouldn't know what your talking about... If you got them with Action Replay, i Doubt that the same codes would be in Kingdom Hearts II. In any case, your crazy. HA!!

FiNaLsKyE

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no... Because if you read the link YOU posted, it says in KH1 they left it in there as a developer... "Test" I don't think they needed to test the same keyblade in KH2...

ansem13

You can't get the Hong keys with an AR in KH2, but you can get some other keyblades that the took out, like the Detection Blade.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Actually, seeing as how the intire fighting system was just about revised...They would need to leave a means of testing combat built into the game.
Anyways, yeah, I remember using those codes on AR, thinking that they were Sephiroth and the Ice Titan's weapons, but I was kinda let down >_>
~Fenris Etheral

ansem13

I think the Hong keys may have been used to test collision detection with different length keyblades.
Edit: Get the Detection blades with AR codes

Shinoku

Website
www.myspace.com
They're not in kh2. In kh2, there are Detection saber, Edge of Ultima, Antiform Dummy, and FAKE. DS AND EU are combinations of all keyblades. AD is no weapons it makes the game freeze. FAKE is KK, but it doesn't add magic. Do you understand?:D

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I think the Hong keys may have been used to test collision detection with different length keyblades.
Come to think of it, that would make sense...But the small Hong key was so...small. Around that size of Sora's forearm, if I remember correctly. Was the director honestly considering a weapon with that short of range? It seems kinda rediculous...
~Fenris Etheral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back