• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk's.............................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

I have some questions about Bhk's gameplay (sorry if this has been said before, if it has, please don't flame, someone can just close it). Anyway we've seen some footage of Bhk's gameplay in the hi quality tgs trailer (once again, thanks NEO) so I was wondering, do you think you can play him anywhere else besides awakening and we've seen one move (I think they called it Blast Raid) What other moves do you think he will have? I don't think he can fuse with anyone seeing as he has no companions yet to be seen (besides the ones from TT), So, what do you guys think?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Honestly we do not know. All we know is that the is playable at the very beginning, seems to me though he doesn't have a party at all and all the scences of him fighting are minor scenes (besides axel) so I doubt he will be playable throughtout the rest of the story.

Buck all yall

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
He darn well better be playable throughout the story. I hope to fight against Axel, DiZ, and maybe even this "female" Order member. *shrugs* I hope we can interact with him a lot. He is supposed to be an important character...right???

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
bhk will be able to do some kind of fusion. because he has a drive bar like sora so his might be a little different or something. im thinking it will switch between sora and bhk throughout the game. of all the worlds we have seen with sora im pretty sure we'll be fighting with sora the most.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
btr9095 said:
bhk will be able to do some kind of fusion. because he has a drive bar like sora so his might be a little different or something. im thinking it will switch between sora and bhk throughout the game. of all the worlds we have seen with sora im pretty sure we'll be fighting with sora the most.
when he uses the drive bar he gets the two keyblades(the oathkeeper and oblivion) but it doesnt seem through fusion

i think he will be playable in awakening, twilight town, the city from DD, and castle oblivion and after he fights DiZ sora is released and you play the rest of the game as him until like the ending..................thats what it seems like to me

<3Sora<3

whose this bhk anyway? I'm totally clueless.. I haven't played KH:COM.. and.. the people wearing black coats? the "order".. what's their story?

Chosenoneknuckles

Of course he'll be playable...

As for moves, i assume he'll have a few new tricks to allow a lil distinction in his and Sora's gameplay

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I say we have Sora as your playable ina battle and then BHK and Riku in your party! (I wish!) I think Sora and BHK will battle together when they meet up in the story or you'll switch from playing one character to another back and forth....

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
keybade man29 said:
That would be pretty cool. But if there is 2 disks, like I've been hearing, some people think the other disk might be for Bhk.

The idea of putting the game on two disks was b/c of the size of the game . the large size of the game could be due to playing as both ora and BHK but we don't know yet if there will even be two disks.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Not much is known about the gameplay of the BHK. So I'd suggest you wait a little, be patient, till more info is released.

Reverse Rebirth

BHK will most likely be used as a tutorial for the game. Much like the begining of KH with Sora. Then you will probably play as BHK either untill Sora just suddenly wakes up or untill BHK wakes Sora up (Might be the reason why he entered the room with Diz in the tgs5 trailer).

When it comes to abilities....noone really knows except for the people working on the game. They will most likely all be new for veriety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back