• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay i was just playing KH over again and i realised a resemblance between a part at the begining of KH and the trailer for KH2. The first time you fight your shadow is when it looks similar, i couldn't find the pic but that ones close enough. I know you guys have already debated about the white heartless but i just thought i'd bring up the resemblance, what do u think?

91541020031003screen0012zc.jpg

kingdomheartsps2screen0525hi.jpg

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-coughs- The Dark Side isn't Sora's shadow...it's a Heartless. But I know what you mean, and I see the resemblence as well. But who knows? We'll have to wait for KH II to come out and for Nomura to surprise us.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Hmm i have a theory, maybe in 1 disc, it's bhk's story. And it teaches you how to play (as usual) and the big dusk is like Darkside in Kh. hmmm maybe

starry_eyed_hero

jk4eva said:
No. Nomura has already said that the game will just be longer, therefore another disc.
Wrong. "Longer" does not necessarily mean "Two-Discs Long". Just because it will be longer than KH does not mean it will be 2 discs long.

Honestly, here's what I think they should do. Ok, one disc should be Sora, the other should be BHK, but it should be different than what you people are saying. Here's how I think it should work. It's a lil hard to explain, so pay attention carefully:

Before starting the game, you choose which disc you want to start with, Sora's story or BHK's story. Let's assume first you choose Sora's story. You start the game as Sora and things go along in the game like they should. At one point, your game will automatically save, and the screen fades to black. Up on the screen it says: "Press Start to continue, or Insert KH2 disc 2." If you press start you will keep on playing as Sora, until one of these lil intermissions comes up again, or you can insert the second disc to start playing through BHK's perspective.

Now, here's the thing. If you choose to insert the second disc and continue from there, you will be continuing from the exact same point in time that you would be continuing in Sora's story, except you would be playing as BHK. So that means that if Sora's story and BHK's start at the same time, you will have missed BHK's beginning and a bit of his story.

Also, while you're playing as BHK now, if you get to another intermission and decide to switch the discs back, you will not be continuing from where you left off in Sora's story, you will be continuing from the point in time you left in BHK's story, but you will now be playing as Sora.

So, you can play as both of them periodically throughout the game, but if you do, you will miss out on a lot of their stories. Of course, once you reach the end of the game, most of the plotholes will be revealed, but there will still be some bits of Sora's or BHK's stories that you missed out on. That way, you will need to play entirely through both of their stories if you want to reveal all the secrets of KH2, however it will be fun getting to play as both Sora and BHK throughout the course of the game.

Also, even better, if you manage to complete both of their stories all the way through, you will get some kinda special prize(like a special movie, or deleted scenes, or secret weapon, or whatever, I dont know.).

So, what do ya'll think?

jk4eva

starry_eyed_hero said:
Wrong. "Longer" does not necessarily mean "Two-Discs Long". Just because it will be longer than KH does not mean it will be 2 discs long.

Honestly, here's what I think they should do. Ok, one disc should be Sora, the other should be BHK, but it should be different than what you people are saying. Here's how I think it should work. It's a lil hard to explain, so pay attention carefully:

Before starting the game, you choose which disc you want to start with, Sora's story or BHK's story. Let's assume first you choose Sora's story. You start the game as Sora and things go along in the game like they should. At one point, your game will automatically save, and the screen fades to black. Up on the screen it says: "Press Start to continue, or Insert KH2 disc 2." If you press start you will keep on playing as Sora, until one of these lil intermissions comes up again, or you can insert the second disc to start playing through BHK's perspective.

Now, here's the thing. If you choose to insert the second disc and continue from there, you will be continuing from the exact same point in time that you would be continuing in Sora's story, except you would be playing as BHK. So that means that if Sora's story and BHK's start at the same time, you will have missed BHK's beginning and a bit of his story.

Also, while you're playing as BHK now, if you get to another intermission and decide to switch the discs back, you will not be continuing from where you left off in Sora's story, you will be continuing from the point in time you left in BHK's story, but you will now be playing as Sora.

So, you can play as both of them periodically throughout the game, but if you do, you will miss out on a lot of their stories. Of course, once you reach the end of the game, most of the plotholes will be revealed, but there will still be some bits of Sora's or BHK's stories that you missed out on. That way, you will need to play entirely through both of their stories if you want to reveal all the secrets of KH2, however it will be fun getting to play as both Sora and BHK throughout the course of the game.

Also, even better, if you manage to complete both of their stories all the way through, you will get some kinda special prize(like a special movie, or deleted scenes, or secret weapon, or whatever, I dont know.).

So, what do ya'll think?

You know, it was just an idea, you don't have to jump on me over that...and then again we won't know until the game comes out, so maybe we should stop guessing.

starry_eyed_hero

jk4eva said:
You know, it was just an idea, you don't have to jump on me over that...and then again we won't know until the game comes out, so maybe we should stop guessing.
I wasn't jumpin on you about anything.

darren said:
starry_eyed_hero what does that have to do with my theory?
Nothing. I've already heard your theory before. Basically your theory is just "BHK's big dusk kinda looks like Sora's darkside". That's been said dozens of times before. It's old.

In this thread people currently seem to be talking about what the second disc will be for. I couldn't care less about your theory. I'm tryin to keep up with what people are talking about right now.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
well that considered spam, and offtopic, so go talk about it some where else please, i just want to hear what people think about my theory

T

Th' Duck

Actually, the Darkside in Awakening comes out of Sora's shadow, so that is a good theory...

cecil the great

I do like ur theory. I can kinda see this happening. BHK seeing what he truly is like Sora in the beginning. But I doubt BHK would be a playable character. Changing between them would be too confusing. And even if he was Im sure they would have trold us name.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
The theory has already been put out and there seems to be no info saying it isnt true, BHK and Sora are very similar, and my opinion i think that throughout kh2 there should be flash back play modes of what happened to the BHK, like in ff8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back